So With Shitty YT Demos Being A Current Hot Topic Right Now...

Here's a book a certain tone master could use.

yep.jpg

?

Pick up a guitar and play.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how shitty was it? 1 being poop and 10 being post-indian curry.

Slash is another level for me. I love hearing him but can't play him, but try. This is the closest I get although I do like his stuff on Velvet Revolver.

A -49…. And a half

Like, you win man. Greatest troll of all time. Seriously.100 % greatest of all time ever. I literally want to send you money now. Fucking incredibly awesome.

Like, you win man. Greatest troll of all time. Seriously.100 % greatest of all time ever. I literally want to send you money now. Fucking incredible on all levels.

Oh my gosh my heart's so broken, lol. Some people on the internet want to tell me off.

I have heaps of fun on the guitar like this every day. It's made me a better person. For example the way some people are behaving here it's just 100%, the complete opposite of the person I am. Like I can't imagine going through experience with guitar and gear and coming out the other end with hate flowing through me, you know what I mean?

Like I don't know do you guys really think I got this far without waiting through heaps of s*** on top of s*** on top of s***! In fact I can't imagine anybody being where I am today who hasn't gone through all that so the question I have on my mind is why the f*** do you guys think it's so unusual?? 😁

Hate? We're all laughing hysterically.

You know what's really weird about book haters? The last one I met was a Marxist. And the other one some form of weird totalitarianism I can't pronounce. What the f*** is it with book haters? Is it like intimidating or something? If I did more drawings like a comic do you think they might find it more appealing?

Ah yes, because that's the reason for the "hate;" definitely not lording your "expertise" and "knowledge" over everyone, ever since you joined. And certainly not because of arguing about shit you apparently have neither the skill nor the experience to even understand.

Welcome, real "tone dig".

You know what's really weird about book haters? The last one I met was a Marxist. And the other one some form of weird totalitarianism I can't pronounce. What the f*** is it with book haters? Is it like intimidating or something? If I did more drawings like a comic do you think they might find it more appealing?
No hate, brother TD. Just some good ole belly laughs on a Monday.
For which, I’m thankful for.

I don't think you hate books. Seems to me you read.

Dude, re-read Dan's post. You come on too strong among a group of really, really strong guys.
Strength as in gear knowledge and experience - books and/or gig miles.

I made the same mistake here thinking that it was just another forum filled casual players and gearheads.
Nope. I got schooled really fast.

Right now you're getting schooled too.
My advice? Take it, shut up, and eat your humble pie nice and quiet.

Then just choose your spots to chime in more wisely.
And if you don't immediately get on the defensive, you might actually learn some cool things here.

Back