Your chance to own a Dumble. Get your wallets out boys!

Go here for endless laughs about a dumble modded fender that some rich cunt paid 50k for but only because he was vetted by another rich cunt for the sale
🤮
Trust fund twats, Lawyers and dentists, talking about how you have to be "in the know with the right people" and "not just anyone should own this amp"
bitches please

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...ic-amp-ever-made.2530866/page-9#post-38344939
That "rich cunt" is a member here too, he is a great and honest person, and very passionate for music and gear. Just like most of us. Most important, he doesn't go out behind a keyboard badmouthing people he never met.
Very distasteful what you posted about him.

I’ll never understand why buying a $250K Dumble is regarded as the equivalent to a war crime while paying $250K for a ‘59 Les Paul is much more socially acceptable and “a good investment”.
I would suspect that's because there are a lot more buyers for a '59 Lester than for a Dumble. The amp will eventually need to be serviced no matter how much you baby it or take care of it. I'd rather have the '59 all day every day...then plug it into an Ultralead and blast out thrash riffs till the strings break.

I’ll never understand why buying a $250K Dumble is regarded as the equivalent to a war crime while paying $250K for a ‘59 Les Paul is much more socially acceptable and “a good investment”.
I wasn’t allowed to take a picture or play the Dumble and I’ve never been allowed to play a $250k+ Les Paul.

In my eyes the second something becomes so touted that it no longer serves its purpose as a tool to make music I no longer give a damn about it.

All of my gear is worth more than a Dumble or a collector Les Paul. Why? Because my gear is still played and still used for its original purpose.

I wasn’t allowed to take a picture or play the Dumble and I’ve never been allowed to play a $250k+ Les Paul.

In my eyes the second something becomes so touted that it no longer serves its purpose as a tool to make music I no longer give a damn about it.

All of my gear is worth more than a Dumble or a collector Les Paul. Why? Because my gear is still played and still used for its original purpose.
He wouldn’t let you take a picture and gave you one guess at the price? What a tosser.

Why wouldn't he let you take a picture ffs? Playing it wouldn't hurt either really. I mean, such an easy way to make a dudes day.

Why wouldn't he let you take a picture ffs? Playing it wouldn't hurt either really. I mean, such an easy way to make a dudes day.
He hadnt listed it yet and wanted the only pictures on the internet to be his for authenticity given the money involved. We aren’t talking $3k 5150’s here.

My point is that nothing is worth that much that was intended to bring creativity to the world.

I added it to my cart.
Was going to hit "Pay Now" but figured PayPal would just laugh at me and make me feel bad.

9A454EBB-46FD-4B92-8B41-5C9018950031.jpeg

My old guitar teacher from high school sold his in 2013. I’m pretty sure he got it in the 80’s before all the hype.

I’ve always wondered how much he got for it.

Back