Superbowl Parade shooting

its really terrible. There's at least one mass shooting a day in the US. only a choice few make the news

I thought asshole #1 and company was supposed to reunite the country

seems more further apart then ever

Almost went to that parade :(
Glad I didn't
As sad as this shit is, unfortunately, we have to get used to it because it ain't goin' away

PS: Gang bangers don't shoot people because they have mental problems, they do it because they are desperate and have access to illegal guns, that by the way are not going to be registered in their name. Oh, and 90% likely the violence is over drugs and we know where 90% of that shit comes from. :dunno:

its really terrible. There's at least one mass shooting a day in the US. only a choice few make the news

I thought asshole #1 and company was supposed to reunite the country

seems more further apart then ever
Mass shooting is a term like “ Assault weapon”, “ Gun violence”, “ Common sense gun laws”,etc. coined by anti gun activists to scare people into giving up their rights in the name of safety.

Since the luciferian american media refuses to show the faces of the perps, you can go to new zealand daily telegraph and see the cowards. Just like the trans shooter/ illegal alien at joel osteens church of the mighty dollar, that had a free palestine sticker on its ar 15. But they wont tell you any of this from american media.

82251556.jpg

2 of the 3 shooters arrested are minors.

Back