Yo Von…

"For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Why didn't God want them to know good and evil? The serpent was telling the truth here.
You were in an earlier post implying God was deficient for allowing evil and suffering to happen. Your eyes are opened now and people, beginning with Adam and Eve, choose evil, allowing evil and the resulting suffering into the world.
So did Paul 🤨
Good call. Phenomena and miracles are basically something that would go through the church hierarchy. As I said, if I had a vision I would consult my spiritual father about it before I cashed the check so to speak. Even occult spiritual practice done properly is generally overseen by someone who is more experienced in those matters because otherwise it can be dangerous. The same is true for miraculous signs and wonders among orthodox Christians. The spirit realm is full of tricksters so one must proceed carefully.

It's also worth noting that it was God that cursed them to die by kicking them out of the garden. They wouldn't have died simply from eating the fruit. The tree of life would have sustained them and they still could have lived forever.
They would've attempted to accede God's throne if they were now disobedient AND immortal. That is actually what the elite are hoping to do today, to attain immortality outiside of Christ. Toe take the place of God and be worshipped by men. Do you think God will allow them to succeed? Not a chance. It will all come to a head soon.

Ok, Vonnie.

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, you've been telling him he's going to hell for two days in post upon post and then you share your heretical cowboy prod boy church with him? Yeah I'm sure he's REAL interested. That's like me telling you to get some decent hats and offering to sell you a set of cracked Wuhans.....

I mean, you've been telling him he's going to hell for two days in post upon post and then you share your heretical cowboy prod boy church with him? Yeah I'm sure he's REAL interested. That's like me telling you to get some decent hats and offering to sell you a set of cracked Wuhans.....

What pickup would you put in a swamp ash body + roasted maple neck guitar, Vonnie ?

:unsure:

Talk to anyone highly educated in mathematics and you will be told "there is no such thing as random". It doesn't exist, it's all mathematical patterning.
Indeed.

In theory no event can be truly-random; something always precedes it.

IOW, nothing happens in isolation. If it did, it could be considered "random".

They would've attempted to accede God's throne if they were now disobedient AND immortal. That is actually what the elite are hoping to do today, to attain immortality outiside of Christ. Toe take the place of God and be worshipped by men. Do you think God will allow them to succeed? Not a chance. It will all come to a head soon.
But seriously, even if they achieved immortality, how could they compete or overtake the all powerful being that created the universe?! You think they could create some tech to overtake god? And let’s not forget that they were originally immortal, just not “aware.” And why is the knowledge of good and evil really that great? How would they have not figured it out on their own?

But seriously, even if they achieved immortality, how could they compete or overtake the all powerful being that created the universe?! You think they could create some tech to overtake god? And let’s not forget that they were originally immortal, just not “aware.” And why is the knowledge of good and evil really that great? How would they have not figured it out on their own?
I don't think it would be competing or overtaking. It just becomes a problem if they are as gods when "the earth and the fullness thereof are the Lord's" Psalm 24:1 I do not think they could create (in the same sense) or do anything to overtake him as God is all powerful, but they would no longer hold him in the same regard. He created them for his glory, to worship and serve him. To tend his garden.

They were without sin in the Garden and there was no death, no sorrow or sighing. They would not have figured out evil on their own because it doesn't exist there. Would you trade the knowledge of evil if it meant no more earthly sorrow for you and others? I guess I'd preface that with "do you even believe in "evil"? If not I'm not sure this is even a conversation we can have. It seems like your average atheist/agnostic/non believer type of person basically writes their own commandments, what they consider good/evil, basically setting themselves up as God yet they are unable to grasp they are just mimicking what God did, because they are created in his image. And with that I have made the circle as we read Crowley's "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"....another occult practicioner who believed the lie he could become as gods. So really atheism is satanism/demonism hidden because ultimately it's practice has the same core tenet "do what thou wilt". I'm probably digressing....

Last edited:
It's a typical Texas protestant church. Set up an animal barn to worship God in. Not exactly inspiring of the heavenly realm. Another indicator that protestants are way off base.
What pickup would you put in a swamp ash strat w a roasted maple neck, Vonnie ?

:unsure:

I only ever had traditional style strats. I liked the Klein Epic '56 set in alder bodies but I'm guessing you are looking for a humbucker.
giphy.gif

Back