Rig Talk Rat Pedal -- Sold Out !!!

I'm really stuck on the graphic design for this pedal .... what to call it .... what graphic to put on it ... what fonts to use ...

usually when this happens I'm simply trying to over do it ....

I've come up with three different versions .... and not 100% happy with any of them ...

but at least the PCB board is laid out and ready for production ....

I'm really stuck on the graphic design for this pedal .... what to call it .... what graphic to put on it ... what fonts to use ...

I've come up with three different versions .... and not 100% happy with any of them ...

Do the JHS thing and just throw it in a black box and call it the "Nuno"

It's time for a vote

I'm going to work on it some more tonight .... I might have a graphic that will work
V3SPLs5.jpg

Nicodemus graphic with LED eye(s). View attachment 308178
Love this idea. Was gonna post this exact image yesterday, but didn’t think of the LED eyes.
I tried working the Nicodemus theme ...... unfortunately ..... he doesn't look like a Rat at all ...... and anyone under the age of 40 ... probably hasn't seen the Secret of Nimh ..... plus he's a Disney product ..... if anyone would send me a Cease and Desist order .... it would be them

OK ...... here's what it's going to look like ...

Dark Matte Grey Powdercoat enclosure ( 125B )
red knobs
red LED footswitch

the circuit will be a stock rat with the addition of a presence knob ..... and a 3 way clipping diode switch

the cost will be 150.00 shipped

if you mentioned you were interested in the thread .... you will receive a DM from me with payment instructions .

I'm asking for the whole amount up front . If you chimed in on the thread ..... and send me payment ... you will keep your place in line that you were in the thread ....

it will take about three weeks till I will be able to start shipping them out once I put the order in .

I will sign and number each pedal on the inside of the enclosure .

Give away : I will give away one pedal ( which I will select from my stash ) for every10 pedals sold

any questions feel free to DM me ....

these pics represent the top ... front and sides of the pedal

1714746583990.png

1714746631736.png

1714746657363.png

Back