I played two seconds of my new EQ pedal. Amazing! Ive been in a cave

GEQ and Tuner, the only true "must haves" in my humble opinion.

I love the MXR M108S so much I ended up picking up 3 for use all over the place (different amps, front, back, desk, etc.). Awesome pedal, other than the blinding blue LEDs 🤣
You should put them on your Christmas tree....lol

If I could only have two pedals on my board, I'd have two EQ's.
One in front of the amp and one in the loop.

Before the amp, Boss GE-7 or Peppers Dirty Tree. Those are the two best front-end EQ's I've used.

In the loop, all different kinds. My current favorite loop EQ pedal is probably the Master Effects EQFH. It's a fully parametric 3-band EQ pedal that lets you set the Q in each band super wide, so you can dial in very broad changes, but those EQ changes are wide enough that the effect stays natural sounding and avoids the notchy quality that some EQ's can have.

MXR 10-Band EQ in the loop is also a classic for a reason. Mesa's 5-band EQ pedal is good too, it kind of adds the EQ signature of a Mark series amp to your tone which is also cool, but specific.

the mesa 5 band is fun, those frequencies really do kind of "mesa-ize" amps, my DSL and 6505+ become something else with that thing

I have a 5 band parametric rack I generally use for all preamp:)
Does it look like this?

Screenshot_20231224-155616_Chrome.jpg

Twins for wins!!!!! (I'm still not down with the new movement honestly...)

I love me some quads on ass-pucker overhead slabby walls, two teeth into the sidewall better than 1.??? that's my proof in the pudding.

SURF ON BRADDAH!!!! 😎🤙🤩
And of course, Merry Fkn Xmas 😜

howaboutda 60 liter 6-10 AipaBolt dark twinn with stabilizer at 6ft Ehukai with Wassel and Tamega in da tower keeping an eye on da crew?

IMG_8206.jpeg

IMG_8204.jpeg

=

IMG_9111.jpeg

Merry Christmas! 🤙🏽🙏🎁🎄

Attachments

• IMG_9104.png
    IMG_9104.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 21
Back