What a dunce.

psychodave

1706495813128.png

Snopes was actually "fact checking" these posts as "false" the other day, I shit you not. They then posted a notice after so many called them out on their shit:

"Editor's Note: We received a ton of comments in a very short time challenging our assumption that wearing a hard hat "backwards" means wearing it with the brim facing to the rear, and "forwards" means wearing it brim to the front. On the basis of that assumption, we originally rated the claim that Biden was wearing a hard hat backwards as false.

The prevailing counter-argument is that if the suspension of the hat has been purposely configured by its owner such that the bill and tightening knob are worn to the back (as was the case of the hat Biden wore), to wear that hat with the bill facing forward is, practically speaking, to wear it backwards. Therefore, it's argued, it's actually true that, in the photo op discussed below, Biden was wearing it backwards. The strap and tightening knob, which should have been behind Biden's head, were on his forehead.

A corollary to that argument is "Biden looks damn silly in any case."

We find these arguments sound. Therefore, the claim "President Joe Biden wore a hard hat backwards during a photo op with union construction workers in Superior, Wisconsin" is true, and this fact check has been re-rated as such. Thanks to all who argued on behalf of this correction."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-wear-hardhat-backwards/

snopes_wide-882a6c83a5b88cbed74d328a73a2365f67f7075b.jpg

Nows hes going to respond at his place time and choosing.
Then bomb vacact air bases.

All Donald had to do was yell at the rag heads.

No American service men deaths in his 4 years.

we're going to get 4 more years of this shit and 100 times worse if he croaks.
mark my words. He still has a strong hold on the Dumbercrat party

the brainwashing news channels are influencing the ignorant American people.

just look at the mess we are in now.

we're going to get 4 more years of this shit and 100 times worse if he croaks.
mark my words. He still has a strong hold on the Dumbercrat party

the brainwashing news channels are influencing the ignorant American people.

just look at the mess we are in now.

Him dying is very scary to me.
Having Kamala as VP is a good plan to not get poisoned or something though.

Him dying is very scary to me.
Having Kamala as VP is a good plan to not get poisoned or something though.
The Donald needs to take a woman Veep
not sure whom. maybe the hottie Noem or the half way cute one from AZ with the boyish haircut

already way to much friction with him and Haley. going to be like putting oil in water

who i think would be a slam dunk is Maria Bartiromo. although not a politician you cant get any brighter or an intelligent person.
plus they already like either or at least pretend to on TV lol. she can keep the finance dept under control too

for a male Id say Abbott since they think alike and he has balls of defiance.
after that Id say Cruz,

probably a few others i can think of right now

The Donald needs to take a woman Veep
not sure whom. maybe the hottie Noem or the half way cute one from AZ with the boyish haircut

already way to much friction with him and Haley. going to be like putting oil in water

who i think would be a slam dunk is Maria Bartiromo. although not a politician you cant get any brighter or an intelligent person.
plus they already like either or at least pretend to on TV lol. she can keep the finance dept under control too

for a male Id say Abbott since they think alike and he has balls of defiance.
after that Id say Cruz,

probably a few others i can think of right now

I think we should get rid of running mates. Most votes is president. 2nd most is VP. Done
Then both sides will have to stop being cunts and actually do something

When they're all owned by the WEF ?

Bro.. elections are like football games. Theater for the masses. A distraction.

The same agenda gets put forth no matter who "wins" an election. :rolleyes:
Right right

Ok well right to some extent, but it still matters some

Back