The Punk thread: Agent Orange > Descendents > Bad Religion > Offspring > NOFX > Pennywise.....

I got drunk with Agent Orange about a year ago in Las Vegas.
Twin brothers I grew up with in Hawaii were originally from Hermosa Beach and moved back there mid senior yr of high school and were super involved in the early 80's LA punk scene. They were childhood friends with the Agent Orange crew, the Descendents, Black Flag, Pennywise (Fletcher was the best man in one of their weddings...) Any who, they've always been a good hookup for me when those bands have come through Portland, I've had lots of fun and seen some great shows as a result

Twin brothers I grew up with in Hawaii were originally from Hermosa Beach and moved back there mid senior yr of high school and were super involved in the early 80's LA punk scene. They were childhood friends with the Agent Orange crew, the Descendents, Black Flag, Pennywise (Fletcher was the best man in one of their weddings...) Any who, they've always been a good hookup for me when those bands have come through Portland, I've had lots of fun and seen some great shows as a result
It's kind of nice to see music on RT I can relate with.

Kind of what I would consider fringe punk, maybe even early cowpunk, the Meat Puppets had their moments...

This is one of the most ripping tunes in any genre though, Les Paul into a Marshall played with a quarter for a pick, easily one of my favorite guitar tones right here, turn it up way loud

Back