Another weird Vince Neil video

I saw him live like 4 or 5 years ago as a solo act and thought he sounded really good. I mean, he sounded as good as the recordings. Nothing at all like these videos. Maybe the big stages are too much ground for him to cover now.

as a side note, I met him and his wife when I went in to fix the air conditioner in their hotel room and they were very pleasant. they left housekeeping a killer tip as well.

but also this

efa6e9aa6dc4b24a1ea54a563e8d526c.jpg

He's actually just saying every third word.. those clips are funny but if you close your eyes you more or less hear some or parts of the words that are in the song. In a lot of cases, he doesn't remember the words so he says something close enough. It's the tone that matters and he still sort of has that. Whole band is cheese ball now though. John turkey neck dorky5 being the biggest problem.

He's actually just saying every third word.. those clips are funny but if you close your eyes you more or less hear some or parts of the words that are in the song. In a lot of cases, he doesn't remember the words so he says something close enough. It's the tone that matters and he still sort of has that. Whole band is cheese ball now though. John turkey neck dorky5 being the biggest problem.

Motley Crue was a clusterfuck long before John 5 arrived. He is, by far, not their biggest problem.

Back