Where are all of the Cameron moded Marshalls?

eQcqSoHm.jpg

This must be the "Dookie Mod" ?

:unsure:

I'll send you a bunch. There are people out there that have gone to lengths to trace, de-goop, social engineering Mark into what mods are, etc.. Everyone's more-so respectful towards those guys work rather than Mark's "work". Pretty much all bigger names out there can and will do faithful Cameron mods on your old school Marshalls; Monomyth, Armored, Gower, etc... No reason to proliferate this dirtbags legacy.
Your the man! I hadn’t thought of it that way but it makes sense.

I'll send you a bunch. There are people out there that have gone to lengths to trace, de-goop, social engineering Mark into what mods are, etc.. Everyone's more-so respectful towards those guys work rather than Mark's "work". Pretty much all bigger names out there can and will do faithful Cameron mods on your old school Marshalls; Monomyth, Armored, Gower, etc... No reason to proliferate this dirtbags legacy.
If you’ve got them, I’m interested too.

I'd be interested in seeing what you've got as well if you don't mind sharing. I'm always interesting in seeing the variations on his mods from different sources and across different amps.

Did the guy just do this to hide design stuff? Did he just like goop that much? What was the purpose here?
Goop is pointless anyway, because no one can copy the part of their soul that a modder puts into the amp - if the modder even has a soul 🤷‍♂️

Did the guy just do this to hide design stuff? Did he just like goop that much? What was the purpose here?
Yep. And painting parts so you can't see the values. But I've also read that each amp 'could' be different based on how he felt something needed to be tweaked and there is obviously some narcissism going on.

If anyone wants to get rid of their old (pre drama) Cameron amp, dump it on me. Pretty interesting to read all the polarizing comments.

Last edited:
Back