SOLD - VHT 2150 - Holy Grail Power Amp - $2700

Swervecity413

Here we go, super rare awesome power amp up for grabs. I have 2 black ones and just snagged a blue one so letting one go to offset the color change. Otherwise I wouldn’t be giving it up 🙃.

These power amps are the best of the best, studio magic mojo item here for any preamps or slaving normal amp heads into. Works amazing with modeler and profiler units to opening things way way up.

This model has the voicing mode on the back too. Great condition.

Price is $3500 including fully insured and packing done by UPS to get this safely to its next home. Local pick up/meet up obviously can discuss a more flexible price.

Not looking for trades unless you got a Mesa Dual Rectifier Rev C/D…. Chrome chassis Triple Rectifier Rev F… Chrome Chassis Rev F Dual Rack Unit, Coliseum 300 Power amp … OR a VHT/Fryette Classic Power Amp. I just don’t really need or care for anything else at this point so unless it’s one of those things don’t bother messaging 🤷🏻‍♂️ will not answer.

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
Dropping the price. 3k local. Shipping price can be discussed as it isn’t going to be cheap and being on the east coast anywhere else is probably a nightmare to pay for. So I’m not just assuming and eating that offf the rip 😂

Lowering to 2700 plus shipping costs. Trade value would still be higher but looking to recoup funds currently as the priority.

Adding additional pics

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpeg
    IMG_1424.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1425.jpeg
    IMG_1425.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1426.jpeg
    IMG_1426.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1427.jpeg