New Judas Priest track is a fuckin' BANGER!

That was much better than I expected it to be! Is this a Sneap production? I heard a thing or two in there that reminded me of something else.

ahh jheez. i bearly made it 10 seconds into that.

had no idea they were even still around
probably would have been better of if they packed it in 30 years ago

Priest is the REAL DEAL.
They were amazing at PowerTrip, really stole the night.

Halford is still killin' it and Ritchie brings the METAL :rawk:

Well, old school to 30 year olds is definitely not old school to me. 🤣
I didn't mention 30 year olds haha .. is said Painkiller (is over 30) is now 34 YEARS OLD .. that's old school to people under the age of 45:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (i'm 52 so I'm with you that it doesn't sound old school by the way haha)

I didn't mention 30 year olds haha .. is said Painkiller (is over 30) is now 34 YEARS OLD .. that's old school to people under the age of 45:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (i'm 52 so I'm with you that it doesn't sound old school by the way haha)
Old school to me is Rob still in white, flowing polyester with a mop of blonde hair…😂

I wasn't really responding to your mentioning of any age. I was guessing most of the people in this thread and on this board are 20s and 30s. I'm basing this on the music that seems to be popular here. Although I have to admit the fascination with post Ace Frehley Kiss is confusing me a bit. I guess it shouldn't. Everything they did up to Love Gun was great and nothing they did after Love Gun was worth a shit in my opinion. Lick it up ? That's fucking terrible.

There is a video from the Old Grey Whistle Test of Judas Priest doing Rocka Rolla in 1969. Stark difference musically as well as Halford's appearance between that and what Judas Priest was when I saw them on the Screaming For Vengeance tour ( which was fucking awesome by the way).

Back