NAD wizard hellrazor

TC-Style-Preamp boost in front of a Rectifier clanks all day and night and year. It's the Epitome of Clank-Land.
Well yeah it’ll make any amp clank that you put in front of it lol, not just Recto’s. I have an original TC Integrated Pre. I like it for lower tunings. The epitome of clank to me would be an amp boosted with that or straight in to most Hermansson’s set to be tight and attacky

Gain 3 and Gain 2 are like the two on Larry and Fortin Amps controlling low and high mid gains respectively, with Gain 1 as a master Gain. Saturation is the same as the one on the MTL. Saturation Gain 3 and Gain 2 all have pull boosts, and there are 2 Bright knobs as well. The treble knob has a pull shift which seems to give more of a scooped sound. Outside of that there are the normal knobs from any amp. The clean channel is a single knob with pull boost.
The pull boost on clean channel also affects the lead channel.

Dude this amp is a chug monster of epic chugs . After changing preamp tubes and using the loop differently than I do it’s becoming the monster modern amp you though of . Very very modern. Still working on a lil bit of noise but I’ve almost got it . Unique

Dude this amp is a chug monster of epic chugs . After changing preamp tubes and using the loop differently than I do it’s becoming the monster modern amp you though of . Very very modern. Still working on a lil bit of noise but I’ve almost got it . Unique
Glad you’re dialing it in - you can tame the noise but with so much gain it’s never gonna be dead quiet. Rick did mention that it’s killer for studio work as some mics don’t wanna see a ton of volume so the amp at lower levels is less noisy and saturates well.

Yes, very good with Redbacks, but for purely thump nothing else I’ve tried yet rivals JBL 120’s, but I find regardless of which speakers I use in my cabs, my Uberkab FL (like his) always still sounds beefier than my other cabs, but also darker

Try it through a Fryette Fat Bottom with Fane F70s. It is probably my favorite cab with Wizards, though ever since I loaded my Wizard cabs with 4 Redbacks, it's neck and neck. I also have a FL Bogner Ubercab that sounds great too, but definitely darker, the poly-fiber batting kills the highs somewhat. I've thought about swapping out the T75s for Creamback H75s to give it a little more high-end sizzle/grind...though, could just rip out the batting first (as I've done with older Ubercabs I've owned).

If you have a cab with Redbacks, they allow the wizard thump to really shine
I’ve tried that , not a fan of redbacks . Sounds good . I’ve just always loved wizards with the Uberkab . I always end up back with this cab . Which is weird . I hate 75s but with this cab it’s magic . I’ll be honest I’m only v30s guy, Not a fan of other speakers at all. But redbacks are great . I just always end up the same

Back