North Korea invasion!

20151030-vine-koreanprostitutes-apjpg.jpg

Lucky for me Korean chicks do it for me
Japanese women are at the top of my list, followed by Chinese.

After my divorce I dated a Chinese grad student from Beijing, she was exactly half my age at the time. Best relationship I've had since dating Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai and Philippine girls back in my early 20s. None of them were born / raised in the US except the Vietnamese girl, her family escaped to the US from Vietnam after the US lost the war, she was born in the US but raised traditionally; her family were part of the boat people, however they didn't talk about it with me.

Japanese women are at the top of my list, followed by Chinese.

After my divorce I dated a Chinese grad student from Beijing, she was exactly half my age at the time. Best relationship I've had since dating Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai and Philippine girls back in my early 20s. None of them were born / raised in the US except the Vietnamese girl, her family escaped to the US from Vietnam after the US lost the war, she was born in the US but raised traditionally; her family were part of the boat people, however they didn't talk about it with me.
When Agents of Shield was on I got a week ban from TGP for saying Chloe Bennet was “just the right amount of Asian” for me.

I thought it was a compliment :dunno:

Back