HNAD to me! Bogner 3534 50 watt content

Draelyc

Welp, I got too old to lug my big Shiva head around to rehearsals & gigs any more. So I sold it and my Suhr Badger mini rig, and got me my first brand new amp in I don't know how many years. And it got here TODAY!!!

So here's a long, rambling, but (for me) EXCITING unboxing & playthru vid of my BRAND NEW BOGNER XTC 3534 50 WATT HEAD!!!

Sounds amazing right out of the box ~ cannot wait to get it fully dialed in & integrated with my pedalboard.

Meanwhile, SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

(Playing begins around 6:50ish, I think…)

View attachment 1264076

Welp, I got too old to lug my big Shiva head around to rehearsals & gigs any more. So I sold it and my Suhr Badger mini rig, and got me my first brand new amp in I don't know how many years. And it got here TODAY!!!

So here's a long, rambling, but (for me) EXCITING unboxing & playthru vid of my BRAND NEW BOGNER XTC 3534 50 WATT HEAD!!!

Sounds amazing right out of the box ~ cannot wait to get it fully dialed in & integrated with my pedalboard.

Meanwhile, SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

(Playing begins around 6:50ish, I think…)

View attachment 1264076

It's a great amp! I loved mine, 3 channels is just overkill for me. I liked how the red channel was subdued and not an out of control mess like the 35. The 50 is much more raw and organic sounding. They did a great job on that amp. The loop volume is fantastic too, as is the loop itself.

Back