US is collaborating with Chinese scientists to make bird flu strains more infectious and deadly as part of $1m project -

harddriver

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ntists-bird-flu-strains-infectious-Covid.html

REVEALED: US is collaborating with Chinese scientists to make bird flu strains more infectious and deadly as part of $1m project - despite fears similar tests unleashed Covid​

By Alexa Lardieri U.S. Deputy Health Editor Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:35 EST, 15 February 2024 | Updated: 14:43 EST, 16 February 2024

seems-legit

These politicians and government execs have blood on their hands. Fucking murderers. All these deaths from covid are because of them and the Chinese. And nobody is doing anything about it. Watching the pain and suffering of people from covid….. the deaths….if that’s not evil then I don’t know what evil is. /rant…

These politicians and government execs have blood on their hands. Fucking murderers. All these deaths from covid are because of them and the Chinese. And nobody is doing anything about it. Watching the pain and suffering of people from covid….. the deaths….if that’s not evil then I don’t know what evil is. /rant…

All the money in the world they have, and ZERO skills, ZERO hobbies, ZERO interests. Bill Gates and the rest of them. They are not from Earth. If you notice, these fucks never die. They are evil reptilian aliens.

They say the richer and more powerful people get the more their tastes change. Maybe if you’re ultra wealthy the only thing that gets you off is power. Hell who knows? I think his purchasing of massive amounts of farmland should be looked at.

Back