Eleven rack

Phill

I'm making my first 19 inch rack en bought some second hand gear but cannot connect everything together. I have an Eleven rack, Marshall 8008 poweramp, Lexicon MPX-100 and a Marshall A212 cabinet. It's controlled by the Behringer FCB1010. Eleven rack and the poweramp connecting to my cabinet works fine but I can not find the right connection for the Lexicon to work. The lights are working but that's it. Can anyone help me out please.

Is the MPX1 line level only like the PCM series or is it instrument level?

In planning my rack I had to make sure to figure out how to buffer instrument level up to line level for my PCM and back down again to instrument level for delay mix by my delay pedal

Reactions: Geo
are you running the Lexicon into the loop of the Eleven rack?

I just find out the problem. It's the power supply. The seller send me an 9V AC 400mA en the unit needs 2000mA !! Now I'm waiting for the
good one and then it should work. Grz

Is the MPX1 line level only like the PCM series or is it instrument level?

In planning my rack I had to make sure to figure out how to buffer instrument level up to line level for my PCM and back down again to instrument level for delay mix by my delay pedal
He's got the 100, not the MPX1. But I'd bet it is line level.

He's got the 100, not the MPX1. But I'd bet it is line level.

A lot of people don’t know the PCM and many rack effects back in the day ran on line level. If you feed them instrument level they will work but the noise to signal ratio is god awful. Depending on the age of the unit, functionality could also come into question.

When I send signal from my amp effects loop, I send line level raw to my PCM and buffer a Y off from line level back down to to instrument level using a boss pedal. Because it’s such a headache I normally just run delay in the loop with a low mix.

Back