New up and coming offerings : Griffin Analog

griff10672

With all the feedback and inquiries I have been getting lately ( which I totally appreciate ) I've been SUPER busy laying out boards and working on designs for the next batch of " stuff "
these are just pics of the enclosures ..... with some knobs just placed on top to you you a feel for the over all look .
I'm still waiting on the boards to get to me . Hopefully the initial proto boards will be cool ....

Erebos : This is my attempt at the Ampeg 140C " dirty " channel

Green Ringer : I've been wanting to do a Dan Armstrong Green Ringer clone forever

Honey Bee : my version of the BJFE Honey Bee

Atomic Punk OD : this is my go at a " Brown Sound " circuit ..... it's an emulsion of the Carl Martin Panama and Plexitone

Phase 45/90 : pretty self explanatory ..... implemented the most popular mods .... I tried to include a " blend " but man .... I couldn't get it to sound good on the breadboard so it was excluded

Chiron Deluxe : My stock Chiron with seperate controls for the clean and overdriven signal ..... Bass / Guitar switch ( changing the input cap to better suit bass ) , and a treble mod switch .... which will go from stock to thickening up the treble just a bit

Real Deal Germanium Treble boost : Dallas Rangemaster clone with NOS OC76 trans .... high end axial caps .... carbon comp resistors ... the switch is simply an input cap mod .... stock to thicker ... to more thicker .... the latter being the value used in the Iommi modded version

Single and Dual Line drivers / Buffers : these are based off the Cornish circuit that Psychodave was talking about in his thread

Attachments

• 20240302_103104.jpg
    20240302_103104.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20240302_104729.jpg
    20240302_104729.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20240302_104921.jpg
    20240302_104921.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240302_103530.jpg
    20240302_103530.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20240302_103630.jpg
    20240302_103630.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240302_103748.jpg
    20240302_103748.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 40
I used to have a Hartman Treble Boost with OC44's. It was a nice unit but my rig at the time didn't really do it justice so I let it go. How do the OC76's stack up?

I used to have a Hartman Treble Boost with OC44's. It was a nice unit but my rig at the time didn't really do it justice so I let it go. How do the OC76's stack up?
sound amazing ..... I get all my NOS stuff primarily from Smallbear ..... I won't buy germanium stuff any where else .... I've got other ones .... I might actually have some 44's I would have to check my stash

sound amazing ..... I get all my NOS stuff primarily from Smallbear ..... I won't buy germanium stuff any where else .... I've got other ones .... I might actually have some 44's I would have to check my stash
Don't trouble yourself for my sake. Stop being so nice to me, you'll ruin my trauma based programming, lolI still need to do the brakes on my truck once I recover from about a grand worth of re-capping amps and a rather pricey set of speakers since all my shit went south during a recording session a couple weeks ago. One of these days I'll get with you but that might not be until the second half of the year. I'm way behind the curve on gear dollars right now. Way behind.

Don't trouble yourself for my sake. Stop being so nice to me, you'll ruin my trauma based programming, lolI still need to do the brakes on my truck once I recover from about a grand worth of re-capping amps and a rather pricey set of speakers since all my shit went south during a recording session a couple weeks ago. One of these days I'll get with you but that might not be until the second half of the year. I'm way behind the curve on gear dollars right now. Way behind.
lol ..... I'll trade truck problems with you ..... I have a 2009 Tacoma that still looks and runs brand new ....... but I have 10 inch holes in my frame on both sides ..... the way they salt the roads over here .... I'm probably lucky I even have a frame

Dude, love the names on the side!!!!

The Atomic Punk sounds like a cool pedal 🤘🤘🤘
Thank man !!
Do you have a price/product list anywhere where we could check out all the stuff you make?
I have a sub forum in the manufacturers section on Rig Talk ...... everything that can be ordered right now is in there ...
I don't have any video / audio demos ..... it's something I'm slowly getting to ...
Very cool! Keep them coming 👍🏻
Thanks !!!
Just a plug for the griffin analog pedals. I have a Chiron and the VH4 pedal and they’re both outstanding.
Thanks !!!

Back