Introduce Yourself to OTC

I'm not ready yet to go posting clips. I'm kind of just getting back into the recording side of things after decades. Buying new stuff/gear, learning Reaper, (yikes), and having a blast and getting set up for when I retire in the next year. I'll post a couple pics and most of gear I bought in the past few months or so..My two latest favorites are the Strat and the Alvarez. I actually really connected with the Alvarez,(surprised me).

IMG-0002-Copy-10.jpg
Your mic placement is gonna be an issue.

:unsure:

Are you the eyebrows dude from TGP? Or am I thinking of someone else. That dude got banned too. I think everyone gets banned from TGP eventually if they hang around long enough.

The one and only lol. Peterson gave me a 45 day ban for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile so I went nuclear and made it a bit longer

Well I don't think it's cool to say that about my favorie of all time player but ya, it's tough to hang over there with really needing to watch what you say for fear of those very few who lay waiting with the report button ready to roll..

I'm sure ther are more than a few of us here from there.
I actually started this 'forum' journey around 2000 at Harmony Central. Used to be more women taking part back then.

I often wonder what happened to some of those people.

I know one spinoff forum that's still hanging on that is Mark Weins Guitar forum
A handful of TGP guys came over here around the same time I did, but it caused a bit of a shit show and most stopped posting. There are definitely a bunch that predate me here, but they rarely say who they were on TGP.

Fuck Teh Gay Page.
I have no intention on joining the community again, that ship has sailed. But there are still a few dudes I like that I haven’t kept in touch with outside of the forum.

Plus it’s always nice to keep Peterson on his toes

I'm actually back at TGP under another name. I went back from my work puter acouple weeks ago where they couldn't pick up my IP address I guess. I only have lurked so far and it seems to be getting boring with more and more bans. Ain't really the same without my actuall 'Beater' name anyway..
What did ya cook for dinner tonight?

I'm actually back at TGP under another name. I went back from my work puter acouple weeks ago where they couldn't pick up my IP address I guess. I only have lurked so far and I only log in from work it seems to be getting boring with more and more bans. Ain't really the same without my actual 'Beater' name anyway..
So you were Beater at TGP ? IIRC you certainly are down with politics and are a complete commie. I could have swore that dude was from New England though and was like a former skate punk or some stupid shit though.

I could be getting the Beaters mixed up.

Back