MXR sig RR Polkadot Disto +?

There is debate on whether he really had that mod done to all his Marshalls. My Bugera has the cascaded input and it gives you more grind but can be too much with the combination of pedal sauce that he had active. I'd say his stock Marshalls easily do the trick with the Distortion + and EQ as boosts. Then those altecs. The Altecs are the key and that has been said over and over again. That and his hands obviously.
My 1959RR is supposed to be taken from his personal amp. It has the “mod”. If you look at many of the pics amd live footage, he is plugged into the bottom left input. That would be the stock bright channel low gain input. My amp sounds awesome, but I never use the mod channel.

Um okay well we all have our opines about RR's tone from 50 years ago lol.
That & 15 peso's will get you a cup of joe in Cuba.
The polka dots is just marketing IMO. Never been impressed w/a D+.
I got 5 overdrives now and just sold 10 other pedals.
RR had alot of gear troubles on tour. When he played here 1/2 thru the show his amps crapped out and he walked off stage.
Didn't return either.
What venue did this happen at ? Blizzard or Diary tour ? From everything I’ve read about Randy that’s totally out of character. Did Ozzy make an announcement that the show was over ?

I have a Distortion + I have no plugged in over a decade. Funny a friend mentioned it the other day.
I always preferred the RAT or OCD.

My 1959RR is supposed to be taken from his personal amp. It has the “mod”. If you look at many of the pics amd live footage, he is plugged into the bottom left input. That would be the stock bright channel low gain input. My amp sounds awesome, but I never use the mod channel.
yeah that's what has been said, he never used it

I think I'm going to do one .... with all the popular mods ....... matte black enclosure .... white polka dots ....

I just got a new stash of NOS Germanium diodes for the Chiron ... they will work perfect for this circuit .....

maybe I'll do a " naming contest " and give one away to the winner .....

I think I'm going to do one .... with all the popular mods ....... matte black enclosure .... white polka dots ....

I just got a new stash of NOS Germanium diodes for the Chiron ... they will work perfect for this circuit .....

"No Bone Movies"

< PM sent with shipping address >

fwiw Griff, the mods I was PM'ing about are:

* Input type toggle between "Pickup" or "Buffer"
* High Cut & Low Cut
* Diode Clipping Type 3-way Toggle Switch
* Mono or Stereo Out

Back