Mesa Trem-O-Verb: User experience between Combo and Head

Also, I've been looking for the trem-o-verb amp with tan grille cloth (head version) for a few months now and one popped up on my local craigslist. Sadly, it was up for less than an hour, and when I reached out to the person, it had already been sold :(
Hi, I made an account just to respond to this lol

I happen to have a tan grille cloth Trem-O-Verb head #4273 (93-95?) It's currently not listed anywhere, what's it worth to ya? :p

It needs repair, (one or two LDRs I think) but seeing as how OP can just drive to Petaluma, maybe it'd work out. I'm currently looking at a Dual Rec with SN ending "666" and I just need it :ROFLMAO:

I really like this amp, I'm not sure I wanna part with it. I ran it through an Avatar 2x12, 3/4 back with V30 and Greenback, 50W from 2x 6L6 and got killer rock and old school metal tones. Can confirm slamming the input with Tube Screamer (TS9) is fun as hell. The Blues channel is great and might surprise you. Have you tried one yet?

Revisiting this thread with a question about LDR failures that some people experience with the Tverb. What are the direct symptoms that occur with the LDR failures? Does it only affect certain channels? Does it affect the rectifier section of the amp?

Revisiting this thread with a question about LDR failures that some people experience with the Tverb. What are the direct symptoms that occur with the LDR failures? Does it only affect certain channels? Does it affect the rectifier section of the amp?
My first big boy amp was a Tverb. The LDR failure resulted in the inability to switch channels. I was stuck on channel one.

Back