Mesa and Celestion Myths, Lies, Deception, Slander, Sabotage

Pretty sure that just means it's a vented capacitor; it's not the name brand
OK, well I'll take some pictures and post them when I get a chance. It looks like they just took the Sprague logo off them and just put that there. Same color, everything about them looks like sprague 10,000uf caps.

OK, well I'll take some pictures and post them when I get a chance. It looks like they just took the Sprague logo off them and just put that there. Same color, everything about them looks like sprague 10,000uf caps.
Dude, get some small game trail or other cameras. If people are breaking in to your place, you will have evidence. Then call the cops. Or, leave like you normally do to work, but park your car a distance away and come back home. Wait for the Mfers, and blow them the fuck away since it's now a home invasion (with you home) and not just a BnE.
Problem solved.

Dude, get some small game trail or other cameras. If people are breaking in to your place, you will have evidence. Then call the cops. Or, leave like you normally do to work, but park your car a distance away and come back home. Wait for the Mfers, and blow them the fuck away since it's now a home invasion (with you home) and not just a BnE.
Problem solved.
Could always get a protection dog. Blood on the cones will add to the tones. I feel bad for the guy who breaks into my place. Good luck walking away with a 95lbs Twin. Sucker feels like someone screwed it to the floor. The weight=anti-theft device.

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. Early treatment may help get symptoms under control before serious complications develop and may help improve the long-term outlook.

My drug use has absolutely nothing to do with this shit.
IMG_8005.jpeg

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. Early treatment may help get symptoms under control before serious complications develop and may help improve the long-term outlook.
I've dealt with a few inpatient scenarios where they've gone off their Clozaril and refuse to re start it....it's horrible watching someone lose their minds/break from reality as the medication levels drop in their system. Each and every time their whole world becomes a new one, with phantom people/characters they truly see...Lithium was even worse when they stop taking it.

Could always get a protection dog. Blood on the cones will add to the tones. I feel bad for the guy who breaks into my place. Good luck walking away with a 95lbs Twin. Sucker feels like someone screwed it to the floor. The weight=anti-theft device.
I have a 76. I feel your (back) pain.

It's possibly the same people who are harassing my brother. He claims that on multiple occasions, someone has broken into his place and taken a number of small items of relatively little value. Then a few days or perhaps a couple of weeks later, they broke in and returned the items. They've rearranged furniture, and eaten food out of the fridge. He says they're trying to make him think he's crazy.

Around these parts, we call those people our kids.

Last edited:
It's possibly the same people who are harassing my brother. He claims that on multiple occasions, someone has broken into his place and taken a number of small items of relatively little value. Then a few days or perhaps a couple of weeks later, they broke in and returned the items. They've rearranged furniture, and eaten food out of the fridge. He says they're trying to make him think he's crazy.
This pretty much happened to me unreal life. I was thinking I was crazy, then something went missing that I KNEW I HAD earlier that same day. Ends up - a family member was breaking in stealing petty things and moving shit around. WTF

.... Or, leave like you normally do to work, but park your car a distance away and come back home. Wait for the Mfers, and blow them the fuck away since it's now a home invasion (with you home) and not just a BnE.
Problem solved.

I'm not exactly sure this is the best advice to be giving, considering the claims he's made. Next, we'll be hearing the tragic news of two girl scouts selling cookies, who were blown off a man's front porch with a shotgun after ringing the doorbell:

"The man claims the girls were there to douse his guitar speakers in water. He also says his neighbor's dog can corroborate his story."

Last edited:
Back