Lace sensor…

I have the tonebars in one of my 10 strings, but only because it's one of very few options.
Wouldn't say that it's great on the "treble side" :ROFLMAO: Kinda mushy, but also have no room for height adjustment, so ymmv.
I def would like to hear about more experiences with other models, too.

Are you talking about a lap/pedal steel? The Lace Alumitones seem pretty popular with the steelers.

No, it's one of those double neck guitars with one neck. Although I have always wanted to get a lapsteel. I'd pull it out to snap a better/current pic, but it's in a pain in the ass spot at the moment, but the one to the right of the SG

IMG_20230302_172804870.jpg

I played a Strat years ago with a set of golds in it and they were great. Has anyone tried the newer pups they make? Specifically the deathbucker or any of the other more aggressive offerings…just curious…

Hey, bro. How are the highs on the Golds? The only ones I've heard are the red, silver and blues and they all had rounded off highs.

I have the "Drop & Gain" pick-ups in 2 of my guitars. I love them. I'm going to get a set of the Stratocaster pick-ups soon.

Back