USPS Priority - WHAT HAPPENED??

I didn’t know that but that might explain at least part of it. I actually got that package delivered today although the tracking hadn’t even updated the last I checked. It got to the Fairburn sorting facility fully a week ago before it got lost in limbo.
Glad to hear to that! Maybe mine will come tomorrow.

For years I used USPS Priority regularly to ship smaller items. It was always reliable and a good value, that is up until about two years ago and it has just gotten worse. I am not exaggerating when I say almost every single package I have shipped or had sent to me via USPS Priority in the past year or two has gotten lost or misdirected. They eventually arrive where they're supposed to go, but it may be as much as a week or even two later than it was supposed to. My wife has had the same experience and a couple of friends who I've talked to expressed the same, so this can't just be my isolated experience.

Last week I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amplified Parts and it qualified for free shipping...which turned out to be USPS Priority. I thought to myself, what are the chances this one gets lost or waylaid too? Well, I was supposed to get it this past Monday and it was already in nearby Atlanta last Friday...but ever since it has just ominously said that it is "in transit - arriving late." Where'd it go? Where will it end up next? Maybe it will go somewhere fun and tropical, or maybe it will go for a rugged Alaskan excursion. I can't wait to find out, that is if it ever emerges from this black hole.

At this point using USPS Priority is like paying extra to make sure your package gets lost and arrives nowhere near on time.
These days are just not good.

I took a $1,500 hit shipping an amp USPS. Paid for insurance and everything. Filed a claim and the claim was denied. Really pissed me off

Let’s face it: the USPS sucks because they can suck. If it was a private business — apart from a “systematically important” business I guess — they would no longer be in business. Don’t listen to partisan clowns trying to blame it on past administrations or conspiracies about stolen profits. The truth is that like any government program, they can never fail, they always only need more money. 🙄
You are a serious retard. You believe is shit-tarded right wing bullshit conspiracy theories, but then call FACTS a conspiracy?? Here, if your Vatnik self CAN read, try this....

https://theweek.com/articles/767184/how-george-bush-broke-post-office

It's a LAW signed in 2006 by Georgie Jr. Facts are what the facts are.

Now, after completing this assignment, you can go back to tea-bagging your Putin blow up doll.

Why does everything always have to boil down to partisanship or black and white blaming each other for shit no one has any control over?
Society is not a team vs team sport. Politicians are in it for themselves 99% of the time. They aren't your friend. You're just a peasant, and you'll always be a peasant.

You are a serious retard. You believe is shit-tarded right wing bullshit conspiracy theories, but then call FACTS a conspiracy?? Here, if your Vatnik self CAN read, try this....

https://theweek.com/articles/767184/how-george-bush-broke-post-office

It's a LAW signed in 2006 by Georgie Jr. Facts are what the facts are.

Now, after completing this assignment, you can go back to tea-bagging your Putin blow up doll.
brasileirinhos-fon-fon.gif

I've had similar experiences as OP with USPS Priority. A recent purchase; coincidentally from Amplified Parts, bounced back and forth between the regional facility and distribution center in the same town for several days before actually making its way towards me. Many times the tracking will update to "in transit" with no expected delivery date and stay that way until it arrives at my house. Everything always gets delivered, but hardly ever within the expected time frame.

I can't say too much better for other carriers though. Well UPS & FedEx will generally be on time, though it's a crapshoot if my package has been crushed to death or not. USPS may arrive later than expected, but generally stuff isn't beat to all hell.

Maybe it's a matter of the tradeoff... do you want it good or do you want it quick? Pick one.
This. Although I have yet to have a problem with UPS crushing a package. FedEx on the other hand…

Back