NAD!!

Got to give it a quick run. Didn't have much time with it but it definitely spits fire. Today I only had access to an old Crate cab with some type of celestians not sure which model it just had the tag on the grill.

Even with that cab it sounds amazing. It is loud, very high gain. I boost everything and I probably won't ever need to boost this. Definitely needs noise gate.

But damn it sounds brutal as hell. I didn't get the Rev 2 sound from it at all but again I didn't have much time with it at all. Definitely happy with the amp and need to try a few more cabs and spend some time with it.

Mine with KT88 is supposed to be arrive in 18th April. I can't wait mine. Congrats on the new amp!!
Thanks and that's awesome. I like the KT88 in the older uberschall. It was hard finding good clips of each tube but the 6L6 one I heard was too good. Would love to compare them all one day

Any major sonic difference between the tube types or is it voiced to the tube type? I see a lot of the el34s used but maybe its just the most common one made?

Any major sonic difference between the tube types or is it voiced to the tube type? I see a lot of the el34s used but maybe its just the most common one made?
No idea. I do wish someone would chime in on that. All I had to go off of was youtube which is sketchy.

Getting off topic but I heard dozens of EL34 clips, maybe one KT88 and one 6L6 clip. Couldn't find any more.

I heard the 6L6 clip and that was immediately the one. With that said I did hear one EL34 clip I liked and the KT88 death metal dude clip was great but there were lots of EL34 clips that sounded pretty bad.

Can't try them all unfortunately and YouTube :/ I prefer cell phone videos on YT though. But yeah I would love to hear some explanation on the differences other than the general tube differences.

Someone should interview Reinhold.

Back