Griffin Analog Chiron Deluxe in Custom Colors for sale

griff10672

Got three Chiron Deluxes for sale hot off the bench !

tried out some different custom colors .... the pics do them no justice

from left to right :

Dark Metallic Gold , Candy Copper ( sold ) and Candy Metallic light Gold ( sold )

150.00 shipped

1712432670951.jpeg

1712433456012.jpeg

1712433476079.jpeg

Last edited:
If a guy has a regular Chiron, what does this do that it does not?
this one has a input cap option for stock / bass ...... a treble mod switch that fattens up the treble ..... and separate knobs/pots for the clean signal and overdriven signal ...
What other colors are possible options for these pedals?
if you're interested in ordering one in different colors ..... you can DM me .... and I'll provide a link to the place that does my enclosures and you can pick out whatever color you like .... about a 2-3 week wait till I can ship .

Ok sweet thanks. I'm playing high gain through Marks so perhaps with the GEQ those aren't features I need..

Wayne
Is the clean knob comparable to a blend knob?
In a regular Klon style circuit .... the gain pot is a dual pot ... your clean signal is on one .... the overdriven signal on the other ...
when you turn the gain up ... your clean signal goes down a equal amount ... and vice a versa ...
What I did was simply split the Dual pot into seperate pots .... so now you have separate control on each ....

so yes .... you can use them to blend .... comes in super handy when stacking in front ..... and Bass players seem to like the feature also

hope that helps

Wayne
Is the clean knob comparable to a blend knob?
In a regular Klon style circuit .... the gain pot is a dual pot ... your clean signal is on one .... the overdriven signal on the other ...
when you turn the gain up ... your clean signal goes down a equal amount ... and vice a versa ...
What I did was simply split the Dual pot into seperate pots .... so now you have separate control on each ....

so yes .... you can use them to blend .... comes in super handy when stacking in front ..... and Bass players seem to like the feature also

hope that helps
The clean blend is a must on bass. Some good saturation happens when you get both knobs above noon. I want to try stacking this more on guitar. Definitely a worthy addition.

The clean blend is a must on bass. Some good saturation happens when you get both knobs above noon. I want to try stacking this more on guitar. Definitely a worthy addition.
Glad you like it !!! That got there quick !!

I simply cannot wait until I can add one of these to my board. I think I'll slowly begin to collect as many Griffin analog pedals as I can!

Last edited:
Glad you like it !!! That got there quick !!
I simply cannot wait until I can add one of these to my board. I think I'll slowly begin to collect as many Griffin audio pedals as I can!
It's Griffin Analog ......... lol ......

and a bump

Back