Biden is literally the least intelligent president the US has ever had.

biden2.jpg

🤣

I’d say tRump takes that title hands down. I could go through a list of absolutely stupid shit he’s said and done but it would take too long.

Go back far enough and you encounter Andrew Johnson. Now there was a real fucking idiot.
He was the 1865 version of Alfred E. Newman. Should have been impeached and removed from office before his first year was up.
Modern? I also have to agree that it’s Trump. In spite of legislation we sorely needed, he’s dumb as an egotistical potato. How many stupid quotes does he actually have on record?

Is it just me or does there seem to be some liberal bias in that?

Sudden jump for Obama, Carter and Clinton...

Is it just me or does there seem to be some liberal bias in that?

Sudden jump for Obama, Carter and Clinton...
IQ bias at the very least. It's a useless metric. IQ is just what facts you can freely recall quickly. Deep Processing is a far more important form of intelligence, as that defines your ability to work with that information in a logical and critical fashion.

The stupidest fucking people I've ever met, by far, were obsessed with IQ.

IQ bias at the very least. It's a useless metric. IQ is just what facts you can freely recall quickly. Deep Processing is a far more important form of intelligence, as that defines your ability to work with that information in a logical and critical fashion.

The stupidest fucking people I've ever met, by far, were obsessed with IQ.

I think you have that backwards, IQ is supposed to be a measure of critical thinking ability. Recalling useless facts is just a round of Jeopardy.

You are correct however in that there is bias in the actual IQ number. Different IQ tests will score differently. A person's score on the same test can vary each time they take it. A better measurement is to group scores into ranges and assign it to a percentile. For instance 130-140 is the the 98th percentile.

And most people that actually have high IQ's tend not to flaunt it while those with lower IQ try to brag and show off how "smart" they are every chance they get.

I think you have that backwards, IQ is supposed to be a measure of critical thinking ability. Recalling useless facts is just a round of Jeopardy.

You are correct however in that there is bias in the actual IQ number. Different IQ tests will score differently. A person's score on the same test can vary each time they take it. A better measurement is to group scores into ranges and assign it to a percentile. For instance 130-140 is the the 98th percentile.

And most people that actually have high IQ's tend not to flaunt it while those with lower IQ try to brag and show off how "smart" they are every chance they get.
IQ is not, nor has it ever been, a measure of critical thinking.

Since the 1960's, Cognitive Pyschologists have shunned IQ as a metric in favour of the Inventory of Learning Processing.

It measures 4 different forms of human intelligence, and IQ is referred to in this model as "Free Recall," which is roundly considered the least important form, albeit a convenience to those who have it.

Deep Processing is an entirely different form of intelligence, as is Elaborative Processing and Practical Intelligence.

The greatest irony to IQ fundamentalism is that intelligence is not something that can be measured with simplicity - it is an extremely complicated subject, and the oversimplification of the very idea of what constitutes intelligence is nothing short of pedantry.

Last edited:
I'll stand semi-corrected on that and say it's not entirely a measure of critical thinking skills. And yes, some IQ tests are geared more towards recalling facts rather than logic and reasoning. But there is no true standardized IQ test and some are geared more towards assessing critical thinking skills. They call it "fluid intelligence" or something along those lines. Some are geared towards the other types of intelligence you mentioned. I believe some have even incorporated emotional intelligence.

I guess my point is that there are different types of IQ tests that put more weight on a certain type of intelligence, but it's not just 100% about recalling facts. Either way none of them fully measure a person's potential or ability to turn potential into achievement.

Back