Iran attacks Israel...

Why don't you look at what the official investigation found. They had all manner of subject matter experts - but you'd prefer to believe some cooky shit on the internet.

Why don't you look at what the official investigation found. They had all manner of subject matter experts - but you'd prefer to believe some cooky shit on the internet.
I don't generally believe anything government workers say. The government are known liars. When you are dealing with a known liar the best way to assess what the truth really is is to assume everything they say is a lie.

I don't generally believe anything government workers say. The government are known liars. When you are dealing with a known liar the best way to assess what the truth really is is to assume everything they say is a lie.
That is not logical. Even the worst liars in history told the truth a good part of the time. I mean skepticism is healthy, but just assuming everything they say is a lie is certain to have you believing shit that simply isn't true. Things like the moon landing being fake and 9/11 being an inside job.

To believe either of those things you have to overlook the most basic premise of sociology. Large groups of people cannot keep a secret.

Also, the steel not being melted by jet fuel and stable structural integrity of those buildings after being slammed into by a 747 have been thoroughly debunked.

Large groups of people cannot keep a secret.
The manhattan project just debunked the rest of your post. Thousands of people involved, half of whom didn't even know what the end goal was. And no one found out until afterwards. It's called a non disclosure agreement.

I don't believe in moon landings, space stations, in 9/11, sociology, phsychology, etc etc. Or nukes for that matter.

The manhattan project just debunked the rest of your post. Thousands of people involved, half of whom didn't even know what the end goal was. And no one found out until afterwards. It's called a non disclosure agreement.

I don't believe in moon landings, space stations, in 9/11, sociology, phsychology, etc etc. Or nukes for that matter.
It's really hard to take anything you say seriously when you are so gullible.

I'm not a fan of psychology either though - a lot of that really is bullshit - maybe I need to change my mind on that! lol

I'm not a fan of psychology either though lol - maybe I need to change my mind on that! lol
Imagine if we applied the logic that because someone believes one ridiculous thing, everything they believe in is ridiculous. Bedlam I tell ya.

I don't need you to take me seriously to feel ok with what I believe. You don't believe in orthodoxy and that's a helluva lot more important than any of the bunk we are talking about in this thread.

Back