How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

Letting go of that heliocentric brainwashing is difficult because it's so ingrained. Whatever will I do if the earth isn't a round ball floating on nothing through the vastness of "space".
I really think it's because what's scarier is then they have to question a lot of paradigms, and yeah, their world would seemingly fall apart.
Shackleton who took a balloon way up into the atmosphere and said earth's edges were upturned. He must've forgotten his go pro....
I'm about to head out but check out the Baumgartner/Red Bull footage. As I recall, it looks curved until his head flips and then everything curves the other direction, showing that he had a fisheye lens on.

There is no real reason to demand someone adhere to an earth-shape belief system other than to control what else they believe because "science". How does it hurt someone when another person says "globe earth is a lie"? It doesn't, except in the fact the may no longer believe the rest of your "science" and therefore won't subscribe to the same world view or life outlook.

I'm about to head out but check out the Baumgartner/Red Bull footage. As I recall, it looks curved until his head flips and then everything curves the other direction, showing that he had a fisheye lens on.
That is exactly what happens.

Look at some of the U2 spyplane videos and read the comment secition "this pretty much proves globe earth" and then you look closely and you see their "globe" is mostly composed of the state of Nevada.

Perspective, it would seem to me, would cause someone at an elevation high enough, to perceive a "curve" because the earth is definitely a circle and the edge of a circle is always curved. Then again my math teacher said there is no such thing as a straight line.

Gotta run!

There is no real reason to demand someone adhere to an earth-shape belief system other than to control what else they believe because "science". How does it hurt someone when another person says "globe earth is a lie"? It doesn't, except in the fact the may no longer believe the rest of your "science" and therefore won't subscribe to the same world view or life outlook.
💯…it’s about control. I recently saw an article about the eclipse and how it proved flat earthers and their “dangerous” conspiracy theory wrong. It IS “dangerous” to those that would like to control you through your mind.

💯…it’s about control. I recently saw an article about the eclipse and how it proved flat earthers and their “dangerous” conspiracy theory wrong. It IS “dangerous” to those that would like to control you through your mind.
We just want to laugh at you.

Never claimed to have all the answers buddy. I just doubt the Earth is a ball. Seems to bother you 🤔
It's pretty much impossible to be another shape. Gravity makes it spheroidal. All objects past a certain size tend to be spheroidal due to gravity. Small asteroids don't have enough mass to pull them into that shape... as they increase in size they tend less and less irregular until your minor planets are nearly always spheroidal or approaching it.

Never claimed to have all the answers buddy. I just doubt the Earth is a ball. Seems to bother you 🤔
ALLLLLL of the other planets are round, the sun is round and the moon but the earth is the one that's flat? Or are you one of the special folk who thinks we live in a giant aquarium and everything up there is fake?

ALLLLLL of the other planets are round, the sun is round and the moon but the earth is the one that's flat? Or are you one of the special folk who thinks we live in a giant aquarium and everything up there is fake?
Round does not necessarily mean spherical. If you look at any planetary body through a telescope it is not immediately obvious what you’re looking at. You don’t realize how much your brain “fills in” based on what you think you know based on what you’ve been told or “pictures” you’ve seen. I don’t think any of that stuff is fake, you can see it with your own eyes. The question is what exactly is it? …I read somewhere that the light from at least some of the stars you see don’t even exist anymore, as they are so far away that the star super nova’d during the time it took the light to travel to your eyes. I mean, c’mon, that’s so abstract and ridiculous. Its just a story where you have no ability to test or verify. When I look at a star there’s no way I could say that it is a sun, let alone spherical, or even round for that matter.

Round does not necessarily mean spherical. If you look at any planetary body through a telescope it is not immediately obvious what you’re looking at. You don’t realize how much your brain “fills in” based on what you think you know based on what you’ve been told or “pictures” you’ve seen. I don’t think any of that stuff is fake, you can see it with your own eyes. The question is what exactly is it? …I read somewhere that the light from at least some of the stars you see don’t even exist anymore, as they are so far away that the star super nova’d during the time it took the light to travel to your eyes. I mean, c’mon, that’s so abstract and ridiculous. Its just a story where you have no ability to test or verify. When I look at a star there’s no way I could say that it is a sun, let alone spherical, or even round for that matter.
Dude you're talking the most rudimentary shit though. Yeah there are stars where we're really seeing them from a few thousand years ago. But you know you can see OUR star, you can see OUR moon, you can see the planets, but the earth is the only one that is flat? I mean science ccan pretty well map this shit out, not to mention something simple like astronauts and photos from space.

But you know you can see OUR star, you can see OUR moon
If you had not been told it was so, why would you think that stars are suns, or that little dots orbiting around other dots in the sky are planets and moons? This are simply ideas that men created in ancient times. No one has ever “Been to Jupiter” and witnessed its moons. In fact, I don’t believe anyone has been to our moon or viewed the moon orbiting the earth from outer space.

If you had not been told it was so, why would you think that stars are suns, or that little dots orbiting around other dots in the sky are planets and moons? This are simply ideas that men created in ancient times. No one has ever “Been to Jupiter” and witnessed its moons. In fact, I don’t believe anyone has been to our moon or viewed the moon orbiting the earth from outer space.
I've seen Jupiter's moons as discs casting shadows across the Jupiter and when they go behind Jupiter I can see Jupiter occult its moons. I can watch the shadows cast by the sun on the surface of the moon around the terminator on lunar mountains and rilles. Icecaps on Mars... The rings of Saturn casting shadows on Saturn. It's all very three dimensional and changes as you watch and also from night to night. You can see the moons of Jupiter with a pair of binoculars.

As for the stars you can see what they are made of from their spectra and do spectrographic analysis on them... You can see that they are stars and what elements they are made of.

You don't even need to go into space to work this stuff out.

Last edited:
In other words, no one would give a shit it if didn't challenge established authority. That's why vaccine skepticism, climate skepticism, MSM skepticism and any type of skepticism (In the Western world anyways. Feel free to call Putin a lying psychopath, question Chinese news and statistics, Trump's claims and so on) is considered "Dangerous". If you question their climate crap for example, then you're a threat to their desired power. This isn't to say the only reason one holds an agreeable position about these matters is to defend power, but the dynamic is worth noting and analyzing.

Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 9.09.04 AM.jpg

What are you laughing at retard, if it takes a few thousand years for their light to hit us, we're seeing them essentially what they were a few thousand years ago. Who knows what they are right now.

I guess this shit confuses you which is why you post on a forum for old metalheads.

Do you have so little going on ion your life that you buy into that shit? Are you just that bored, are you looking for some kind of meaning to fill an emptiness in you? You're the type of guy to not believe the conventional wisdom on shit, but then tell everyone about some random Youtube video which you believe unconditionally. Ridiculous.

Back