Rig Talk Rat Pedal -- Sold Out !!!

I like a stock Rat, except for the filter knob. I like the cut it has at 9 o'clock, and the thickness at 2 o'clock. So maybe the presence knob is key.

this is what I have for graphics and design so far ....I haven't done the knob text yet ....

I'm also going to put text on the sides of the pedal too .... something along the lines of " RT Exclusive " or something
1714434484896.png

Last edited:
OK ..... another update ... revision ...

Just finishing up the layout for the PCB for this .... it looks like I could easily fit this into a 125B enclosure instead of the bigger 1590BB ...

it will have the presence pot still .... and three clipping diode options .... one of the options I've decided to go with a mosfet / GE diode configuration ...

I will revise the graphic design tonight ... see what I can do with less space ......

Dude yes!!!!
Seconded. Nicodemus would be a killer name.
yeah ???? you want me to call it Nicodemus ??

This is what I threw together last night ..... now on a 125B size enclosure ...I still have to add the knob text and the clipping diode selection graphics .....

I can UV print on all sides of the pedal ... so this would be the front ... top ... and sides ...

maybe I'll have another go tonight on it with " Nicodemus " as the theme ...

1714570138222.png

1714570247908.png

1714570319004.png

yeah ???? you want me to call it Nicodemus ??

This is what I threw together last night ..... now on a 125B size enclosure ...I still have to add the knob text and the clipping diode selection graphics .....

I can UV print on all sides of the pedal ... so this would be the front ... top ... and sides ...

maybe I'll have another go tonight on it with " Nicodemus " as the theme ...

View attachment 307833
View attachment 307836
View attachment 307839
100% Nicodemus…

Back