Monroe County District Attorney gets pulled over for speeding........

This woman is a grade-A cunt and a grifter. Fuck her.

"In November 2011, Doorley was elected Monroe County District Attorney defeating Republican candidate Bill Taylor. Doorley garnered almost 60% of the vote and over 78,000 individual votes. She was sworn in on December 30, 2011 at the Rochester Girls and Boys Club. She became the first female to hold the office of District Attorney in Monroe County. Michael Charles Green (whom she succeeded) joined Doorley's office as an advisor but left in February 2012 for another position.

In 2015, Doorley switched her party affiliation to the GOP, and was reelected later that year in an election. 'Don't judge me by the political party that I'm affiliated with," she said. "Look at the work that I've done.'"

https://nypost.com/2024/04/28/us-ne...y-deletes-social-media-after-cursing-out-cop/

I hate government employees so much.
Even the gov buildings are a weird smell of must, old carpet, mayonnaise, and death. The people that work there have more heavy demonic assaults because demons follow money and power.

I could tell stories about all the "officials" from back home. Our DA was on a morning jog and had a heart atttack and died in the university parking lot. Autopsy showed cocaine and right away judge H, who was a buddy of his, checks into rehab. So let's put two and two together for what the DA and judge were partaking in right there on the job while they were throwing DWI's and petty charges at kids. His family left town in shame. I knew the son through sports. He was a good guy his dad was just snorting blow as DA.

So we got a new D.A. Mr. F. My neighbor-friend got in trouble and his mother buttered Mr. F up with pills and other hard to get prescribed narcotics and the trouble went away, papers to the bottom of the pile. Reason I know cause we was a bunch of teenagers hanging out at the house smoking a joint when he dropped by for the goodies and a few puffs of the doob. D.A stands more for distinguished asshole than it does anything else. That holds true with every DA I've known or seen in action. Party animals. Hot tempers. Not good stewards of the law. They are trying to remove Garza in Austin. Some judge named Dip Waldrip outta Comal is overseeing the proceedings. Should be interesting.....

Even the gov buildings are a weird smell of must, old carpet, mayonnaise, and death. The people that work there have more heavy demonic assaults because demons follow money and power.

I could tell stories about all the "officials" from back home. Our DA was on a morning jog and had a heart atttack and died in the university parking lot. Autopsy showed cocaine and right away judge H, who was a buddy of his, checks into rehab. So let's put two and two together for what the DA and judge were partaking in right there on the job while they were throwing DWI's and petty charges at kids. His family left town in shame. I knew the son through sports. He was a good guy his dad was just snorting blow as DA.

So we got a new D.A. Mr. F. My neighbor-friend got in trouble and his mother buttered Mr. F up with pills and other hard to get prescribed narcotics and the trouble went away, papers to the bottom of the pile. Reason I know cause we was a bunch of teenagers hanging out at the house smoking a joint when he dropped by for the goodies and a few puffs of the doob. D.A stands more for distinguished asshole than it does anything else. That holds true with every DA I've known or seen in action. Party animals. Hot tempers. Not good stewards of the law. They are trying to remove Garza in Austin. Some judge named Dip Waldrip outta Comal is overseeing the proceedings. Should be interesting.....
I'm in Monroe County quite a bit.
I'm in Ontario County.
Didn't realize you've spent time up here...

Rochester is pretty out of control.

I'm in Monroe County quite a bit.
I'm in Ontario County.
Didn't realize you've spent time up here...

Rochester is pretty out of control.
There's the problem. I am talking about small town stuff in the northern reaches of the continental US, not NY state. It's across the board corruption in so many places.

Reactions: rsm
If this had been your average lunchbox JOE , the cop probably would have had his weapons drawn and maybe even shot the suspect since they were eluding the POLICE and resisting the officers orders. She even says "JUST WRITE ME THE TICKET" since I will be the one prosecuting the case............I hope that line gets her canned.

If this bitch doesn't lose her job she should................what arrogance...............

IMG_2719.png

Cops aren’t quite as tough if you’re a DA it would appear. Not sure who I’m more disgusted with 🤷‍♂️
I tried to FF to see if she was ever arrested, I think not. If it was a black teenager, he would have been dead within the first minute.
And she looks eerily like Marjory Taylor Greene.

Back