A short review of the AMAZING Buxom Boost

Hey! Bump...

So you find the Buxom can sound aggressive? My Bogner Shiva is great but a little polite. I'm trying to find a pedal to make it sound more aggressive and bigger. The Supa Boost made it sound bigger, more like a 100 watt head but not more aggressive.
I'm considering trying the Buxom with my Shiva.
Otherwise, I'll give the Rockett Archer Rockaway a go, or Full tone OCD.

There's cheaper pedals that'll do that. Namely an MXR Wylde OD, SD-1, or the MXR Custom Badass OD, (M-77). I'm using the Wylde OD with my Runt 50.

Boost or bump for old post.
I have a KSR Eros Boost and like it for some amps and some things.
I want to get another boost for some different flavors. I'm grabbing a used Friedman BuxomBoost.
Will the two be too similar?
It seems the Friedman let's more low end through and has the tight control so it appears it will give me something the Eros won't and vice versa.

It's great that technology/ circuits don't remain dormant. Good times to find your sound. Also the repos breathing life into sounds from fifty years ago. Amazing really.

Love this pedal.

I may get a second for my board, one off tightening and one for saturation, boosting and mid boosts.

First I am trying the Source Audio Zio. If that doesn't give me what I need, I'll get a second Buxom. Great pedal.

Looking at this pedal - I'm wondering if it can function similar to a Beano Boost (or Dallas Rangemaster). Reviews seem to indicate it can, but I'm wondering what settings would be used?

Ex: keep Tight and Boost settings low ?

Not really looking for Sabbath; more like early Cream

Back