Andy Timmons

Hell yes. Super amazing phrasing and feel with killer tone but can throw down with the best of the shredders. One of my favs.

Super nice guy too

His love for the guitar really shows in his playing. Very smooth and tasty. A guitar player's guitar player.

i discovered him in the late 80s playing on the NAMM floor. he may have been playing for Kramer..i forget..but he was soloing over backing tracks and he already had “it”. he was more satriani meets shrapnel back then and i think he had just joined danger danger.

his style and musicality has matured perfectly, great tones, and a really nice guy.

He is awesome, and one of the most listenable solo guitarists in the game. His tone is also top tier as well. He’s a total gear head and has put in the work to get his sound. If any rock guitar player deserves more recognition, he does for sure.

Ditto what everyone says.

Met him a few times and he’s such a nice guy. We used to have the same hairdresser in the 90s

Saw him in a tiny club in Evansville, IN a few mos. ago. He came up and introduced himself to me because I was the only person there who didn't go to high school with him.

Back