Any Bad Ammo Choices here?

skoora

Any of these makes to avoid? My last purchase isn’t in stock at this price. It’s just for range use.

IMG_0486.png

Agreed. I've actually found some Fiocchi loads that I thought were very good. I will say for reloading, the S&B brass seems pretty hard to me.

I'd just stay away from the steel case stuff.

CCI ain't bad. Been running out of my pre covid price stash of these, kinda sad about it. Used to kinda have a shitty rep (and cheap price), but at the end of the day they were great.
12F69725-609A-4873-9D5A-3FC5B8DA2391.jpeg

^ good to know :yes:

I was getting conservative during covid/pre covid because the demand/prices seemed fucked up. Glad to see things are back to normal levels. Time to stock up :yes:

+1 to brass

Seen a Blazer Brass dud yesterday. First time ever. Not in my gun ( I am currently shooting S&B 124 gr.). Had to be a bad primer. Manifested itself as a light primer strike, but failed to ignite in 3 different pistols.

On my last trip to Academy, I saw a decent enough price to where, what I saved buying online was negated by how much they charge for shipping. I’m a fan of instant gratification 😊
I have never sold a gun privately before. If I was to do so, am I just asking for an FFL from the buyer and then calling up that FFL after the sale to say sending the firearm for this person? This is for a non
Local sale.

On my last trip to Academy, I saw a decent enough price to where, what I saved buying online was negated by how much they charge for shipping. I’m a fan of instant gratification 😊
I have never sold a gun privately before. If I was to do so, am I just asking for an FFL from the buyer and then calling up that FFL after the sale to say sending the firearm for this person? This is for a non
Local sale.
I wouldn't have an FFL involved with it at all unless you have some kind of BS state laws. It'll just cost you money. In fact my preferred method is just exchange cash for weapon and weapon for cash. If the buyer seems like a shady dude then I would probably avoid them but honestly most gun guys are better people. Had a lot of guys not sell to me because I never got a CCW. I never even kept track of names. If I get a gun stolen I ain't even reporting that unless it's a state law and it ain't a state law here.

Back