Anyone have a BE Deluxe modded to make it meaner?

Yeah man.. Glad it helped.. I can't hear much with the Thump knob and associated switch either.. Old and deaf I suppose.. lol.. The Rush Tribute is new in the last few months.. Lots of clips from rehearsals but nothing I can be proud of in it's entirety just yet.. ... been meaning to put together a little edit or 'demo'.. but we have major singer woes. not only is he not very good, but he is kind of a pompous ass.. I am gonna try to put something together featuring the music, because that is coming along quite well.. and use that to attract a decent singer.. Have an awesome bass player/ keyboard/ moog dude and a kick ass drummer... but singer is a douchebag. Lol. a work in progress... Good luck in your amp journey. It never ends..
That's funny 'sucks and pompous' -never encountered a tone deaf ego filled d bag "singer" :ROFLMAO: Actually my last band had 2 horrible singers, both so full of themselves. I only tolerated it because I had no one else and drunk tone deaf people are extremely tolerant

Not top make you sad about not having a Geddy, but listen to the the clip above of my buddies Rush tribute. His Ged is better than current Ged.
Temples of Syrnx was a little pitchy but all the others were really fantastic to my ears!

That's funny 'sucks and pompous' -never encountered a tone deaf ego filled d bag "singer" :ROFLMAO: Actually my last band had 2 horrible singers, both so full of themselves. I only tolerated it because I had no one else and drunk tone deaf people are extremely tolerant

Not top make you sad about not having a Geddy, but listen to the the clip above of my buddies Rush tribute. His Ged is better than current Ged.
Temples of Syrnx was a little pitchy but all the others were really fantastic to my ears!
They sound good musically, singer sounded ok but kind of forced, which is one of things I can't stand about Thadeus, our singer.....( does not go by Thad, insists on Thaddeus... instant red flag! D'Bag is on the chopping block!.). but the guy in your friends better sounds a good bit better... I watched this clip previously.. not sure how I stumbled on it but watched a few songs when they opened for a journey band, who sounded excellent iirc.

They sound good musically, singer sounded ok but kind of forced, which is one of things I can't stand about Thadeus, our singer.....( does not go by Thad, insists on Thaddeus... instant red flag! D'Bag is on the chopping block!.). but the guy in your friends better sounds a good bit better... I watched this clip previously.. not sure how I stumbled on it but watched a few songs when they opened for a journey band, who sounded e
On Freewill, Subdivision and Red barchetta and spirit of radio he is spot on, actually less annoying than Geddy.
I told Mike (guitarist buddy in band) that Temples of syrnx was rough and a bit pitchy but they wanted to open with 2112.

Anyhow if ole Thaddy boy :ROFLMAO: (funny but yes red flag) can get close you may need to put up with him or knock him down a notch. Lastly, the singer is really young and will get better. Man I sound like I am promoting my own band.

Back