anyone looking for a 5150?

scottcrud

I've got a signature version ( not the block letters) 5150. It's pretty clean, the top vent has some breaks in it, but you can buy them from Peavey still. It is missing the 5150 logo on the front, but I might be able to find it, and I don't have the footswitch.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":8974b said:
I believe "The Armadillo Of Leprosy" is looking for one.

Haha when I saw this thread and saw that you posted in it mark I had a feeling you were going to say tjon

>|<>QBB<
scottcrud":5a423 said:
I've got a signature version ( not the block letters) 5150. It's pretty clean, the top vent has some breaks in it, but you can buy them from Peavey still. It is missing the 5150 logo on the front, but I might be able to find it, and I don't have the footswitch.

Does it have tubes? What about the knobs, mainly the volume knob? Also, is the tolex still on it or is it bare wood? Does it come with a power chord too? What about the transformer, is it still there? Does it have a handle and the rubber feet?

You're pretty funny: Yes to everything: It's got newish Ruby 6L6's, all the knobs are there, the tolex is in good condition, has the attached power cord, and Both the transformers are there, it has the handle and rubber feet. The amp works fine. If you'd like some pics pm me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

Back