Anyone use/used La Bella strings??

MrDan666

Has anyone tried/use the La Bella Hard Rockin Steel strings?

I can get em in bulk for pretty cheap so i wondered if they were any good?

The HRS's came standard on my Lentz SSL and I like them. I've been using Snake Oil Strings on my previous guitars and have a few sets left but I need to order to some LaBellas ASAP.

>|<>QBB<
Boomer":54630 said:
The HRS's came standard on my Lentz SSL and I like them. I've been using Snake Oil Strings on my previous guitars and have a few sets left but I need to order to some LaBellas ASAP.

I know Criss Oliva from Savatage used them back in the day....but I have never known were to get any?

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":dae77 said:
>|<>QBB<

I know Criss Oliva from Savatage used them back in the day....but I have never known were to get any?

I only recognised La Bella HRS's because i remember in the CFH album, Dimebag was endorsing them!

>|<>QBB<
Boomer":ba735 said:

I might give the La Bellas a go then! Worth a shot since theyre cheaper than a lot of other brands here in the UK

I know Steinberger Guitars are religious on La Bella strings. I'm sure they're excellent strings, but have no personal experience with them.

The bestr place to get rare strings (like La Bella's) is JustStrings.com

Back