Arrpegio Inversion help

xzyryabx

Hi Guys.
Can anybody point me to where I can fingering diagrams laid out like this for all the main (major, minor, major7th, minor 7th, diminished, etc) arpeggio patterns and their inversions? 6-string, 5-string, 4-strin and 3-string layouts would be ideal.

I've found bits and pieces scattered around the net, but I would like something that has them all in the same place....

qFNeF.png

Why not just make them yourself? Print out some blank fretboard pages and write them out. It will help you remember them and/or more easily recognize their shapes/fingerings too! If you know your CAGED shapes for each each chord style, it will be much easier to learn also.

That's actually what i've resorted to doing, and I agree it'll be a better learning experience this way....never thought of using CAGED for that, should look more into it.

Thanks!

Fuck the diagrams, start internalizing the inversions by connecting them to a related chord shape in all positions of the neck.

guitarman967":1vhpnmr1 said:
Fuck the diagrams, start internalizing the inversions by connecting them to a related chord shape in all positions of the neck.
That is why I mentioned the CAGED format. The three shapes he has on his pictured tablature diagrams are C, A, and E.

+1 for making them yourself, and +100 for using neck diagrams!

i've got a blog based on teaching some guitar principles like these, but i haven't managed to block out the entire neck for arpeggios just yet. i just prefer to view the neck from a scalar point of view - then the arps just kind of reveal themselves.

Back