Atomica Transformers

But....

With all the people I know in the music business and bands in LA, I can be better served to relay your shitty business practices and get my pound of flesh WAY MORE THAN THE MEASLY $200. Every sale I cost the brad/rob/dave camp will put a smile on my face. And you can bet your fucking ass there will be!! No musician that knows me will EVER patron any of you guys. Word of advice to you Brad, if you're gonna fuck people in business, know who your fucking. Rob and Dave never chimed in so they get caught in the blast as far as I am concerned. Birds of a feather... Plus there's always the chance I might run into your fat ass at the NAMM show should you still have the balls to show your face by then. You can bet I will introduce myself :)

This was my favorite part of your post!

Now you want Starbucks?!

a5150guy":38x9ozd7 said:
Since all this transpired, a good friend of mine who has #014 also has a bad PT confirmed. Friedman looked at it and said it was a tube, switched it and made it better but it still hums. Just putting facts out there. It seems there's a problem with them or something damaging

Brad I can only respond here as I am unable to PM. Never said I wanted to resort to violence. I am better than that and it's not worth going to jail for. I would however love to meet you and discuss in detail all that has happened. I have a lot to say and doing it face to face would be awesome. I doubt you would as I know all that has happened. I was never here to debate opinions, only the facts. And kudos to you for not banning me yet and leaving the post up.

You can bet there are going to continue to be problems that occur with these amps as there are definite design and build flaws. Get in front of it and take responsibility for them and do the right thing. Show you are the man you say you are. Even after the fact there's always time to do the right thing. Making business decisions out of emotion is never a good thing. Don't punish me for meeting Mark, fix your amp.

Since you're such good friends with mark, why don't you share his side of the story with us? Obviously he explained it all to you and the rest of us are just cavemen waiting to discover fire. I'm sure all the people he screwed over would love to hear it, hell you might even win a Pulitzer for your reporting

Leveraged Sellout":3k2mqnay said:
a5150guy":3k2mqnay said:
Since all this transpired, a good friend of mine who has #014 also has a bad PT confirmed. Friedman looked at it and said it was a tube, switched it and made it better but it still hums. Just putting facts out there. It seems there's a problem with them or something damaging

Brad I can only respond here as I am unable to PM. Never said I wanted to resort to violence. I am better than that and it's not worth going to jail for. I would however love to meet you and discuss in detail all that has happened. I have a lot to say and doing it face to face would be awesome. I doubt you would as I know all that has happened. I was never here to debate opinions, only the facts. And kudos to you for not banning me yet and leaving the post up.

You can bet there are going to continue to be problems that occur with these amps as there are definite design and build flaws. Get in front of it and take responsibility for them and do the right thing. Show you are the man you say you are. Even after the fact there's always time to do the right thing. Making business decisions out of emotion is never a good thing. Don't punish me for meeting Mark, fix your amp.

Since you're such good friends with mark, why don't you share his side of the story with us? Obviously he explained it all to you and the rest of us are just cavemen waiting to discover fire. I'm sure all the people he screwed over would love to hear it, hell you might even win a Pulitzer for your reporting

That would be a good read!!

Back