Atomica's shipping again.

Gearhog

I got an email that my red Atomica shipped today. :rock:
Tracking info recieved. Anyone else get the good news?
Scheduled for saturday delivery. :thumbsup:

Very cool!! That WHITE looks great in the 2nd video!! I'm sure that Red looks great as well...did you get the "mesh front" with your Red??

I'm still loving this Atomica!! There are some great tones in this amp! :rock:

My tracking still isn't showing up even though I got the email last Friday and it shows estimated delivery tomorrow.

DEWD":2irlmn6a said:
My tracking still isn't showing up even though I got the email last Friday and it shows estimated delivery tomorrow.
Missed a scan is all. It will show up when it comes off of the trailer and takes a manual scan overnight or by the am for sure. :thumbsup:

glip22":1cuh4cyo said:
DEWD":1cuh4cyo said:
Missed a scan is all. It will show up when it comes off of the trailer and takes a manual scan overnight or by the am for sure. :thumbsup:
There's probably a guitar player working for UPS and it went out the back door. :LOL: :LOL:

Guys,

I generate the labels in Rhode Island and send them to George in Michigan so he has them ready when he ships. You are seeing the day I generated them not the shipping date. I included your email so you can see when its picked up but evidently your getting an email with the day I generate the labels. It is not the same day.

Anyway, we got the knob situation sorted out and the headshells are finishing this week and on the truck to George, all amps are done and standing by for the headshells. Most likely all shipping early next week.

SLOgriff":s1rqd0c2 said:
Very cool!! That WHITE looks great in the 2nd video!! I'm sure that Red looks great as well...did you get the "mesh front" with your Red??

I'm still loving this Atomica!! There are some great tones in this amp! :rock:

Its shipping with the mesh front, and I am going to change it out for the red levant. :yes:

rlord1974":cpq5b1hk said:
Gearhog":cpq5b1hk said:
I got an email that my red Atomica shipped today. :rock:
No tracking info yet. Anyone else get the good news?

Received? Pics? :confused:

The white has landed and I have to say the grill cloth front is the proper. It looks "right" with the CCV and cabinet, they look really cool all together. I even reinstalled the stock knobs on the CCV. I'll try to get some pics as a group, but I'm pretty damn busy this weekend. I understand why Brad went with the grill cloth front, it's branding. He's trying to make something familiar and similar between all the designs and I like it.

LP Freak":152e4ans said:
Yea, but how's it sound?

Hoping I'll find out tonight. :aww: I only had time to unpack, put the tubes in, and put it on the shelf. Seems like everything is happening all at once over here. I'm lucky I come to work everyday, I have someplace to relax.

rlord1974":3vm96q8c said:
Excuses are not tolerated on RT, Drew. You know this! ;)

:hys:

Yeah, yeah. yeah. :aww:

So, I got about 2 hours with the Atomica this evening. Hot rod Marshall. It's got a nice darkness to it and thump! Love the thump pot, I had it dialed in around 1 o'clock and this thing THUMPS. I wouldn't classify it as super-tight bottom, but definitely tighter than what I'm used to in a Marshall - pretty much perfect for my taste. I only played it through the Cameron cab so far and I like it. Takes a boost in front very well, and the loop is friendly. I only have chorus and delay in the loop and I only kicked on the delay, pretty nice. Oh, the Edge toggle is well labeled. Really gives it an edge when engaged, but I preferred it off. I'll give a better review after I've had some real time to twist some knobs. I was just in the mood to jam tonight. I dialed something in I liked, high gain input... and off I went. The best thing I can say about the amp is I had a really good time for 2 hours and isn't that what you're really looking for in an amp?

I probably won't be playing it too much in a band situation for now, the project currently getting together I'm going to need a channel switcher. I can't wait to get a side project going where I can utilize a single channel amp.

The obligatory NAD pic.
293ad673.jpg

Back