Ballad-y thing...

Really loved parts of it, towards the end the top end of the lead was imo not fitting right for me but again I am going by my tastes.

So ya hear that Andy Timmons is opening for Racer X AND Vai is releasing a hard tail JEM at NAMM????

Fuck this is the year I should be there to embarrass myself while chasing all those guys down, I am glad Gilbert's hard work is paying off again with his resent big gigs and endorsments.

Digital Jams":2vrck73d said:
ugh........not digging this seperate clip area Brad :cry:
I didnt at first Scotty but now, Im all over it big time. Its nice to know that I dont have to look as hard for clips now..

.As I said, we did some demos for the Nashville guys which is acoustic guitar andvocals. I just liked the chord progression enough that I build a track around the acoustic and then wanked a melody sorta thing on top to see how that would flow as a band thing. I know there are clams a plenty and it isn't as guitaric as my normal stuff but figured I'd share anyways.

i like the arrangements and chord changes and the slide concept/melody....sounds like soundtrack music, which i love. It also seems to wanna develop into a string section towards the end and a fade out...i hear a Bolero thing mixed with a Quintin Tarantino twisted Western :LOL: :LOL:

I like Taratino thing...no slide...fretless though. I thought the changes were way vanilla but resonated with me regardless.

degenaro":2cibqyym said:
I like Taratino thing...no slide...fretless though. I thought the changes were way vanilla but resonated with me regardless.

i like vanilla. but all it takes is one note make a simple chord change blossom...for instance playing an G maj 7 with and E on the bass...simple things like that im digging on. slash chords rock : ) fretless sounds cool

Back