Bare Knuckle Pickups

It's funny, while my RebelYell bridge seems to be the perfect companion for your Emerald neck, your Emmie bridge is the perfect match for my RebelYell neck :thumbsup:

Great pickups indeed...and they aren't mass-produced like ther brands (no need to say their names)...every single pickup is hand-made but the prices are reeeeaaaaaally reasonable...I have recently fallen in love with the VHII for my guitar's neck position and the Miracle Man for the bridge one...Pure NWOBHM... :rock: :rock: :rock:...I'm definitely gonna buy those two monsters :D :D :D as soon as I earn the 200 euros I need...

And I have also heard that Tim Mills is also a great player...and it's different to have PUs from a kick-a**-player's company...because he knows what guitarists want...

To be honest with you never tried either of those but i have been in love with motor city pickups. I have had several custom wound and man the solution is insane. i did hear the solution in comparison to a war pig and it was pretty close as far as output. the war pig was more aggressive though but seemed to have a lot of middy sharpness to it. not sure how the guy had it eq ed out though so it may have been that.

solid hum though would for sure but one if had another guitar.

Back