BEST GUITAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!!!!

estevan

I SOLD ALL THREE OF MY ERNIE BALL JOHN PETRUCCI MODELS TO BUY THIS BABY!!!! THE PLAYABILITY IS PHENOM!!! THE FINISH IS FLAWLESS!!
AND THE
95_1.jpg
CRAFTMANSHIP IS 10 STARS!!!

96_1.jpg

5c_1.jpg

39_1.jpg

01_1.jpg

4b_1.jpg

larryguitar":47b63 said:
Yowser!!! What are the specs on that baby?

Larry

it is called a MJ mirage custom
duncan 59
and duncan custom
price $5800
mjguitar.com
it has the best of all the guitars that i love

1. the beauty if not prettier than any prs i have ever seen
2. the small size and light weight(hollow body chambers) of the ernie ball John petrucci model
3. the girth and ballsy sound of a les paul
4. plays as smooth as a jackson soloist and a les paul custom

I always liked those, even the headstock....TOO pricey though.

Give me Gutierrez, for those prices, I could have a few Customs built....:)

I saw a picture of one of those in a vox ad and fell in love. also saw one in a guitar player lesson (can't remember with who).

Very unique looking, but too expensive for me.

Juggernaut":5e795 said:
I always liked those, even the headstock....TOO pricey though.

Give me Gutierrez, for those prices, I could have a few Customs built....:)

keep rubbing it in dude...just you wait til i get one. then you will be POWERLESS! MUAHAHAHA! :D

Awesome guitar, I don't really like the headstock, especially if I was going to lay out $5800.

Man, that looks lince, but to be honest, I don't see how any guitar could possibly be worth more than 3.5k, and that would be a hand-tuned archtop.

I got a quote on a full custom spec(pickups, woods, headstock shape, hardware color, paint color etc) 8 string for 2.4k.

Mark Johnson is a great guy. His guitars are great, but spendy. He built basses for Alembic and has been making custom guitars since the mid 80's. He used to be based in Cotati, CA (north of SF) but now is in Montana. I have played several MJ guitars and they are top notch instruments.

Back