Bruce can you tell us whats next to be released?

The three pedals are shipping now. Rebel 20 and 30 are shipping now. TOL60 will be finalized for NAMM. Detroit models on hold until sometime next year. The new modular line, named Synergy, will be unveiled at NAMM and should be shipping by March. More on that later.
Other stuff "in the works" but not ready to talk about.

Amp class in Detroit on Nov 8/9, 2014.
Other "non-building" classes being planned for the future but not confirmed yet.
Kit version of the amp class models being worked on right now. Probably cost around $1K complete with cabinet. Planning a pilot batch of 10 on a first come, first serve basis. Once confirmed, we will produce as a "standard" kit.

Email me at begnater@aol.com if anyone wants to talk about anything.

Thanks

bruce egnater":1ymptb3c said:
The new modular line, named Synergy, will be unveiled at NAMM and should be shipping by March. More on that later.

That's all I needed to hear - that gives me time to move some 'un-needed' things around. :D

DETROIT!!!!!! Should be on top of the list! But what does my opinion matter? Just a dude who would love to drop the necessary coin on one of these bad boys!

E1, E2 and many new modules early next year. Prototype testing going on right now. I really wanted Detroit Series to get done but the one's in control have pushed it back.

i've been holding out on getting a new amp till the Detroit's come out, but i dont know how much longer i can wait. we've been teased with these since 2013 Namm

bruce egnater":1ug0vvpc said:
E1, E2 and many new modules early next year. Prototype testing going on right now. I really wanted Detroit Series to get done but the one's in control have pushed it back.

That is exciting news. :rock: I'll be very interested to see what kind of modules are in the works! :D

Hi Bruce, will the E series have the front end boost feature ala the RM 20-22?

Thanks, I'd be interested in a 1U replacement for my home made RM2 with the boost feature (as otherwise V1b is in unused LOL).

Back