Bruce - Is your e-mail working ok?

Buckeyedog

I've tried e-mailing about 4 times to inquire about adding the effect loop to the amp build that we did in November. Can you please let me know how I go about doing that?? Thanks!!

No doubt Michael! Gotta love all those amps in the little back room and all those modules on the shelves! I'm really wanting a Mod 50. If I can move my JVM, I"ll be on the lookout! I think you are right about calling. I"ll probably do that this week.

Email works fine as far as I know??

Are you using begnater@aol.com??

Phone or try the email once more. Not sure why I did not respond. Maybe got lost in the daily barrage of 50 emails.....but not 4 times!!!

I think the first two were around the NY/NJ amp fest and I think I remember you posting you had some e-mail problems or something, then I posted in a thread below here where you mentioned the loop and density control, then I just sent another e-mail a week or two ago from home using your contact info from your website. Nevertheless, I'll either shoot you another e-mail or call around 9:00 or 5:00. Thanks!!

I've been so loving my amp, but it just needs the obligatory "volume" boost for solo's, so the old EQ in a loop would do the trick nicely!! Still want a mod 50 also though......ha ha!!

Thanks Bruce, you rock!
Kevin

OK, hate to be a pain, but I"ve called twice around 9:00 and left messages. Really need to know if I can do the loop thing or not. I'll try e-mailing again too. Tubesteak, can you find out for me what I need to do to get the loop into my class build amp??

Thanks

Back