Cam modded Uber

Sounds killer. I noticed in your videos they have that same signature Treetopper sound when palm muting. Is that because you try to get that sound when you dial in an amp, or because of the cabinet and/or camera?

Gjeven":2k1w2b4y said:
Sounds killer. I noticed in your videos they have that same signature Treetopper sound when palm muting. Is that because you try to get that sound when you dial in an amp, or because of the cabinet and/or camera?
It's because I dial in a tone that works for me. Plus the cab and mic are the same.
But I'd say it's more what I want outa the amp than anything.

As always it sounds awesome Todd!!!! You need to make more video's!! I dig your playing man!!

Sounds very, very nice, where do you have the gain set, sounds gainier than the first clip.

sjk":1ff48g8z said:
Sounds very, very nice, where do you have the gain set, sounds gainier than the first clip.
11 o'clock ish. The 12ax7 I replaced w added some nice mids, tamed the Cameron Highs and added definition to complicated chords. :LOL: :LOL:

Ampaddict":wt75xhs6 said:
sjk":wt75xhs6 said:
11 o'clock ish. The 12ax7 I replaced w added some nice mids, tamed the Cameron Highs and added definition to complicated chords. :LOL: :LOL:

Presence pulled, or in?

I like the highs :D

jcj":3jkwq1vn said:
Ampaddict":3jkwq1vn said:
sjk":3jkwq1vn said:

Presence pulled, or in?

I like the highs :D
I think the highs have something to do with the shredability of the tone. My original Jose has the same highs. As Van Halen says "it cuts".
Those clips have it pushed in. I put up some new ones with it "out" on YouTube. Great amp!!!

Great stuff, always liked your clips regardless of the amp to be honest. :thumbsup:

Regarding this Uber it seems to have been "dried out" a bit and has a more maneuverable and articulated tone.

God I miss that thing. Glad its getting some love from you guys. Mark really went above and beyond on it.

Back