Can Voodoo mod Randall MTS heads/modules?

Trace-

Never saw anything on your site about Randall gear- would Voodoo mod any of the MTS series modules or heads?

Specifically, Egnater used to offer a mod to the RM100 heads that would allow the 2 channel Egnater modules to work on both channels in them (they only work on 1 channel in the Randall heads), but I understand they got too busy & no longer offer that service.

thanks

Yes we can Mod the modules. We will be back from the holidays on Monday Jan 5th and please feel free to give a call any time there after.

Happy New Year to you and yours;
Trace

We are in the process of designing a transformer set for the head/power supply. Once we have what we want we will announce the pricing for those. I believe there are 11 modules available and pricing will vary as some modules have more circuitry/are more involved than others. If you have a specific module you would like modified please email me at trace@voodooamps.com. Let me know what you are looking for, what you want to hear more/less of, etc and I would be happy to give you a price.

Many thanks
Trace

Update;

We have been updating the site with several modules, Mods, etc. Under the top menu, if you go under
Randall Mods there are several there now with many more to come.

If you have a specific idea of what you would like please let me know and I can design a Mod for you.

Let me know if you have any questions
Trace

Back