Dave, Hairy brown eye clips !

MARK1970

Since you have kurtsstuff's purple monster or should I say his Purple Hairy Brown Eye, can you possibly make a clip of that beast ? With kurtsstuf's permission of course, you don't want to fool around with his brown eye without his permission. :D

Nevermind, I just read the other post. :thumbsup:

MARK1970":3s7tdzqs said:
Since you have kurtsstuff's purple monster or should I say his Purple Hairy Brown Eye, can you possibly make a clip of that beast ? With kurtsstuf's permission of course, you don't want to fool around with his brown eye without his permission. :D

Man...I feel violated.........lol!!! :LOL: :LOL:

kurtsstuff":3mw1u202 said:
MARK1970":3mw1u202 said:

You did want a loop installed in your brown eye . :LOL: :LOL:

MARK1970":19w7dnbu said:
kurtsstuff":19w7dnbu said:
MARK1970":19w7dnbu said:

You did want a loop installed in your brown . :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

MARK1970":27hzmnfw said:
kurtsstuff":27hzmnfw said:
MARK1970":27hzmnfw said:

You did want a loop installed in your brown eye . :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds like someone better buy someone lobster dinner first.

Back