Dave, What's the process

ned911

For you to put a rig together. Do we need to ship amps and FX to you? Can you provide a run down on how to best work with you.

Well first email a list of equipment and then we hash out the design and get a quote together. Then if thats cool then I order any thing thats needed for the rack switchers,pedal shelves etc. At the time of order I will invoice you for any gear purchases and you send me your stuff and I assemble it. When done I will ask for the remaining balance due and we ship it. I find it best to get the racks here in town because of shipping cost and if there is problems with the case order its easy to fix. There it is in a nut shell.

Dave

RACKSYSTEMS":2cskcfjw said:
Well first email a list of equipment and then we hash out the design and get a quote together. Then if thats cool then I order any thing thats needed for the rack switchers,pedal shelves etc. At the time of order I will invoice you for any gear purchases and you send me your stuff and I assemble it. When done I will ask for the remaining balance due and we ship it. I find it best to get the racks here in town because of shipping cost and if there is problems with the case order its easy to fix. There it is in a nut shell.

Dave

You could get all my stuff into a "Nutshell"??? Damn!!! you are good!!! :D

Back