Dave, your Randall Mods..... can ya give us a list?

Juggernaut

Hey Dave, Welcome to the Forum we are glad to have ya!

Could you possibly put up a sticky thread telling about the different Randall Mods yyou offer and a description of them?

Just curious, and seriously interested.
Mike

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to bump this post to see if you have a working list of the modules
that you mod (both Egnater and Randall).

Thanks for your help!

marvcus

Well it seems that I do almost any of them. On the Randall stuff there is a mod for the Treadplate,xtc sl+ can be the scary mod or the Hairy Brown Eye mod. Plexi can be a c45mod or a Brown Eye mod. Top boost can be a vintage vox mod. Also there can be any number of custom mods done just tell me what you are looking for and I can steer you in the right direction.

Egnater I can mod the Sl2 to a Hairy Brown Eye or Scary type mod. Also the Sl to a Brown Eye or C45 mod. I did a mod to a Erect and am working on one for a Eg5. But again ask and I can see what I can do. All mods are about 100.00 maybe a little more for custom work. Dave

RACKSYSTEMS":2vs6bf6a said:
Well it seems that I do almost any of them. On the Randall stuff there is a mod for the Treadplate,xtc sl+ can be the scary mod or the Hairy Brown Eye mod. Plexi can be a c45mod or a Brown Eye mod. Top boost can be a vintage vox mod. Also there can be any number of custom mods done just tell me what you are looking for and I can steer you in the right direction.

Egnater I can mod the Sl2 to a Hairy Brown Eye or Scary type mod. Also the Sl to a Brown Eye or C45 mod. I did a mod to a Erect and am working on one for a Eg5. But again ask and I can see what I can do. All mods are about 100.00 maybe a little more for custom work. Dave
:D

Back